Purpose of the role
Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, estimates (OOM and sizing), development, bug fixing ,unit testing and integration of assigned of software products to meet agreed business needs with high quality and performance.
1. Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyse development requirements, provide solution design options, provide assumptions, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
2. Supporting and investigating the solution or software in Production(IR) by debugging, or finding information in the log file, working on bug fixing (PTR), small software evalution (CR), and CR from technical team to make the code change in order to support the new platform upgrade (OS, DB, Application server etc.)
3. Working on the technical feasibility studies with the team member and communicate status with project/product managers.
Works with relevant departments to identify interaction with other frameworks and assure functional compatibility.
4. Identify and implement the short-term and long-term solution options, including risk assessments and develops a software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines and corporate policies.
5. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
6. Performing code review and unit testing for technical accuracy, standards and functional compliance to the requirements
7. Assists with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow, performance tuning and troubleshooting in the code base level.
8. Provide technical guidance and support to team members and other development teams
9. Provides timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor or project managers.
- ● 資訊工程學類,電算機一般學類,應用數學學類 相關科系