2.具研發設計最高主管 (資深經理/處長級) 3年以上經驗，45歲以下，需有架構師能力並曾主導產品開發。
1.Defining and managing firmware development on NAND storage products.
2.Lead a team to meet scheduled deadlines in the project.
3.Provide the team with the necessary tools and technical knowledge to allow them to work efficiently using the development processes, tools, and development techniques required in a multi-product, platform codebase.
4.Iincludes responsibility for the management of your team through performance development and creating an environment of continuous improvement.
• At least 3-year plus experience in firmware or embedded software architecture.
• Experience bringing one or more SSD products to market through volume manufacturing and maintenance.
• In depth knowledge of interfaces including PCI Express/NVMe, AHCI, SATA, SAS
• Experience with complex SSD firmware codebases.
• Sufficient reading and writing skills in communicating with English-speaking natives
• Firmware Management experience
• Experience with solid state memory development and NAND understanding strongly preferred
Chrome book LD
Major R&R : Leading the technology design programs for Compal Chrome Reference System with Google Chrome team, Intel Chrome team, … etc.
Need to have system technical design background, EE or SW, Chromebook …
Well know the working model in Compal internal teams, EID/TD/CE …. and also how to support with Compal CG R&D teams.
Must well know the Chromebook design working model with Google Chrome team and Intel Chrome team.
Aggressive mindset, and with good communication skills
Fluent with English, speaking and writing
Could be traveling to China factory or USA.
Openstack and Cluster Storage deployment (副)課長/設計主任
Auto Bar Code Scanner, Research & Design
Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
伺服器DFS經理Design For Serviceability
This position will represent our company to implement strategies that improve the serviceability of Server products, including ease of product maintenance, repair and the avoidance of associated warranty costs.
• Support Design Engineers responsible for specific commodities and subsystems, and participate in their peer reviews
• Develop, communicate, and advocate service technical requirements for serviceability
• Develop and document service part release strategies with Service Engineers, Design Engineers, and Supplier Engineers
• Review engineering work orders to monitor and manage design change impacts to service parts, service information, and other service deliverables
• Review and contribute to technical service bulletins; Develop and validate service tools
• Provide support for other teams including for Service Information Development and Validation, Technical Assistance, Service Training, Field Support, and Marketing
• Support validation of service procedures on Server products, especial for
² Simplify product architecture
² Simplify assembly design and minimize parts to reduce service procedure steps
² Define the criteria for minimum parts and Minimize Parts Exercise
² Define the standardization approach and method for minimize part variety and hand tools
• Support Service Team and Customers to resolve challenging service part and service repair procedure issues
• Work with engineering functions, suppliers, plant personnel and others to implement cost reduction methods and product improvements
伺服器DFT 經理Design For Test
The DFT Engineer plays an important role in the development of test programs and as an interface for test application and diagnostics for Server product development.
• Working with rest of the team to document DFT specifications
• Developing, implementing DFT architecture and infrastructure
• Deployment and implementation of DFT/DFD (Design For Debug) techniques for Server product
• Deployment of DFT methodologies that reduce test cost and increase production quality
• Defining the core test strategy, developing test models, creation of macro test rules and patterns
• Verification of manufacturing test rules, creating the test specification, debugging manufacturing tests
• Generating structural test vectors, analyzing and improving coverage
• Working with designers on DQA, SIT, Diagnostics and manufacturing test engineering issues
• Managing schedules and supporting cross-functional engineering effort
伺服器DFM Design For Manufacturability
DFM (Design For Manufacturability
The DFM Engineer will be responsible for advising and consulting with R&D in support of designing new products that are highly manufactural. The DFM Engineer will work up front during the development process, influencing design, manufacturing and test solutions.
Establishing and defining the DFM Engineering goals and product design guides
Managing manufacturability issues to ensure that established product quality and product yield levels are met at the start of production by manufacturing
Assisting with investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation for product quality and product yield issues during product launch
Serve as point of contact for product development teams for DFM content related questions