• Application design and development, providing consulting services, customization and implementation of service offerings
• Has to maintain good customer relationship with the relevant IT personnel
• Work closely with the Sales Managers to close business opportunities
• Perform complex analysis, design, programming, and modifications of computer programs for software products and/or customer applications. Writes code and completes programming, testing, and debugging of applications.
• Determine procedures, and other documentation needed for installation and maintenance of application programs. Work with customers to add new or customized features to software products. Perform life cycle maintenance.
Required Qualification / Skills:
• University degree or equivalent degree, major in Information Technology
• Prefer at least 1 - 2 years working experience in IT field
• Strong sense of ownership, initiative and dependability
• Be able to work effectively under pressure
• Strong technical background and experience on C++, VC, VB, HTML, XML & ActiveX Technology
Your skills as a Software Tester and your experience of defining test strategies for manual and automated tests and your ability to write and maintain test specifications from system requirements would make you an asset to the business. We are currently seeking a Software Tester to work within a dynamic, cross-functional and multi-national team comprising of Product Managers, Developers and Software Testers, working within an Agile fast-paced type environment to deliver high quality software releases.
*Working alone and in small teams, ensure that products meet all functional, performance, security and quality requirements through:
*Working with development teams and Product Management to ensure conformance to requirements*Writing and maintaining test specifications from system requirements
*Creating and executing test cases, and recording their results and issues identified
*Construct, document and execute QA test scenarios, scripts, cases and projects
*Create, build and run test case builds
*Full suite of testing; Performance, Automation, Manual, Functional & Non-functional*Performing exploratory testing on new and novel functionality
*Performing test environment configuration in preparation for testing
*Management of testing and project documentation.
*Manage issues / bugs raised during test cycles.
*Ensure senior management are informed about issues before they escalate and can intervene as appropriate*Defining test strategies for manual and automated test
*Contributing to the production test process to ensure quality of the final build before delivery to a customer
*Executing integration, regression and acceptance tests
*Taking ownership for recording found issues, documenting them to the relevant level of detail, and ensuring they are processed to completion
*Participating in peer reviews and daily scrum meeting
*Working with support teams to understand customer issues, and disseminating information around new features and issue resolutions.
1. To engage and build our next-generation AI Fintech solution.
2. Support to test and ensure the quality of our intelligent Ardi AI platform, the Anita AI trader and the Adam AI robot.
3. Work closely with UI/UX designers, project managers, DevOps, and frontend / backend engineers to ensure the Enterprise level quality of products and services.
You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
1. Create and maintain test plans and test cases for existing and yet-to-be released products.
2. Define strategy and optimization of testing automation
3. Create and champion new internal processes to scale auto testing coverage.
4. Communicate test and product status to various levels of the organization.
5. Drive both inter- and intra-team communications for quality.
6. Establish a consistent rhythm and deliver accurate project snapshots for all stakeholders.
7. Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action.
8. Work real-time with product managers, developers, DevOps on test design and implementation.
9. Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features
10. Convert stable features of manual testing to auto testing by scripts
1. Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Self-motivated, open-mined, and out-of-box thinking.
3. Experience with test automation tools (ie run automation scripts, analyze reports and issues, report bugs)
4. Passionate about testing, QA.
5. Proven meticulous attention to UI details.
6. Knowledge or experience of CI/CD, BDD, TDD, Agile/Scrum modern software development methodology and tools, like Jenkins, Travis-CI, Circle-CI, Gitlab, Trello, Slack, JIRA, ...etc.
1. Experience in testing distributed and user-facing software.
2. 3+ years of professional software development experience.
3. Fluent English and Mandarin communication
Who Do We Look for to Join Our team?
Inquisitive, curious, always learning and striving for personal and professional improvement.
Domain Experts who possess the natural ability to succeed in their career and are passionate about what they do
Excels at communication; refuses to let teammates down and is always available to lend a helping hand.
. Execute testing plan and report testing results
. Create and manage detailed test cases from specification and product
. Develop and maintain automated test suite to cover critical application features
. Analyze and troubleshoot issues with software and environment.
. Validate bug fixes and conduct regression tests
. Work closely with product managers and developers on reporting, triage and
. Work hand in hand with developers to create appropriate test suites
. Translate non-functional requirements into documented performance test
. Engage in software product planning meetings (SCRUM)
. Test internal tools and technologies in company
. Develop and document QA testing procedures
. Draft accurate documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
. 3 years’ experience
. Tech-savvy in software tools and technologies
. Must be detail oriented and an analytic mindset
. Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality and compliance
with project standards
. Good understanding of issue tracking tools
. Strong knowledge of testing best practices and emerging standards
. Familiar with software development process and software development life cycle
. Familiarity with SCRUM is a plus
. Fast learner with an ability to communicate and prioritize task items
. Ability to keep pace in a dynamic environment
. “Thick-skin” – not afraid to raise issues and track down root cause
. Competitive compensation
. Located in the heart of Taipei.
. 3 weeks’ annual vacation.
. Wellness Benefits
. Macbook Pro or equivalent
. Healthy work/life balance
How to Apply:
Please apply on the link https://tarokosoftware.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
BS or MS EE or CE
No working experience (newly graduate) is acceptable.
Basic understanding of Linux architecture and environment setup
Middle level of English reading and writing
Good to have C/C++, web/JAVA programming
Able to work independently in the lab environment
Good to have media or graphics knowledge
- Execute test plans on Android, and provide timely test reports and defect indicators.
- Provide lab support and test equipment setup.
- Manage testing equipment and assets.
- Handle Android BSP release notification on a weekly basis.
- Be able to read documents written in English.