1. Embed SOC linux driver
2. C# GUI or windows driver
3. OpenCL platform
4. Carrier Ethernet, Openflow, Router,L2/L3 Switch等通訊協定
5. Video處理, 2D/3D,Mpeg4/H.264/H.265,影像傳輸相關
6. 數位PLL 濾波器,網路同步,ieee1588v2 演算法
We are looking for professionals with superior analytical thinking to join ASE Group Business Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Group is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in assembly and test. The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading semiconductor companies. An ideal candidate will be able to organize insightful reports and analysis to senior management and facilitate the growth of our group.
- Develop Wireless SoC Software/Firmware system on 8051/ARM/DSP MCU (has experience for 2.4G/5G RF, WiFi, Bluetooth is better)
- Development and verification of custom product Software/Firmware
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and verification for various peripherals of microcontrollers based on ARM/8051/DSP (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, USB, RF IC control, etc)
- Development of SW architecture, test specifications and customer documents
- Cooperation with other team(e.g. PM,FAE or HW, etc)
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Must be good in C programming
- Embedded OS, multi-thread programming experience
- Any I/O control knowledge like GPIO, SPI, I2C, UART, USB... is a plus
- MCU controller experience is a plus.
- Any communication protocols understanding like 802.11, 802.11, Bluetooth/BLE, Ethernet... is a plus
- Cloud service access, like http web service, AWS... is a plus
- iOS/Android programming... is a plus
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and machine learning.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (R, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Master in Information Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline, PhD preferred.
- At least two years of experience using data mining, machine learning or distributed computing techniques.
- Experience with finance and retail data a plus.