1. Implement digital engagement programs to tie-in with CRM roadmaps.
2. Responsible for supporting the Global CRM operations on newsletters, project management, platform integration, joint-promotion and membership reporting.
3. Plan and prepare global email campaigns and provide guidance to the regional and local marketing teams in distribute the global campaigns on country levels and utilize the platform to run more local activities.
4. Supervise, train and coach the regional and local CRM folks to do reporting and KPI analysis.
5. Share, encourage and follow up on best practices on CRM space across the globe.
6. Participate the integration projects between Global Central Customer Database (CCDB) and local platforms from Countries in order to grow the database across the globe.
7. Analyze customer profile to provide insights/knowledge/recommendation to help marketing folks to deliver more effective communications to customers.
8. Implement the joint-promotion and digital marketing campaigns with specific focus on enhancing sales conversion and driving website traffic.
9. Liaise with the Global IT and other internal digital folks, as well as external partners in order to implement joint-promotion activities on global websites, eCommerce stores and CCDB.
10. Manage and coordinate the implementation of CRM tools and run BI report for regular analysis to keep track of end users’ growth, behavior, preference and consideration.