Looking for something different? So are we!
We are a tour company specializing in designing complex trips to overseas destinations. We are a product-focused team with a passion for providing high quality experiences to travelers.
Our team is seeking a VP of Software Development to help oversee, develop, and improve our software to provide travelers a better experience. Our ideal candidate will be proactive, sharp, passionate about solving challenging problems, creative, and a great leader.
If you have been thinking about a career in the exciting international travel industry, this is a rare opportunity. We are a small team, but we are growing quickly, so you may be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including (but not limited to):
• Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, excellence, accountability and an exciting positive work environment.
• Build, hire, and manage a team of software engineers and direct/delegate, coordinate, and facilitate the software development activities for the department in supporting B2C & B2B travel websites, Travel ERP (mid back office) systems for Tour Operator / Tour Wholesaler.
• Understand existing systems, identify areas of improvement, and execute suggested improvements.
• Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes. Develops, defines and executes project planning, iterations, budgets and outcomes from initiation through delivery, interfacing with internal and external customers, members or field-based employees as needed.
• Continually create an excellent customer experience.
• Leads, collaborates and influences across the business and technology teams in the definition of the vision for the systems. Articulates the technology vision to guide a coalition of support across the company.
• Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement.
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Work hours: Day shift (overtime as needed)
Travel: May require some travel on an as needed basis
Read / Written / Spoken Language: Chinese, English
- ● 資訊科學學門 相關科系