CEC(大陸工程公司) IT Infra team works with Application and ERP team to make company daily operation more efficient and productive. We are looking for a mid/senior IT Infra engineer who is a team player and is able to act as a role model for the team. On this team you will also co-work with various vendors, local IT colleagues at oversea offices, and global users to roll-out IT projects.
As the IT Infra System Engineer, you design/administer/oversee the infra architecture and coordinate with vendor support to deploy Infra projects and perform daily operations. You will also apply interpersonal and technical skills to help communicate and resolve issues. You will play a key role to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation for the in-house systems. Communication, Trust, Integrity, and Respect are the core values of the team. A successful candidate MUST demonstrate he/she is a true team player who is willing to provide support to the team, and respect others. And most importantly, he/she believes transparency is the key to build the trust in the team.
The IT Infra Team does not only maintain the global IT infrastructure to empower the company’s daily operations but also seeks for the opportunities to create/discover new business value thru leveraging the latest IT technologies.
• Design and maintain the architecture of systems (AD, Exchange, SAN Storage/SW, etc.), network (MPLS, WAN accelerator, VPN, DNS, etc.), and information security (Firewall, mail gateway, etc.).
• Oversee all aspects of the data center critical infrastructure. Ensure all work performed within the space is done in high quality and without impact to internal/external customers.
• Administer SANs. Define and ensure implementation of data replication and business continuity processes. Recommend storage system layouts according to data usage behaviors and criticality.
• Manage and maintain firewalls and email gateway, and perform intrusion detection analysis. Report on security updates, patching, and antivirus applications.
• Analyze and implement network software or hardware changes. Maintain structured cabling systems, WAN, LAN, Wireless networks and local internet, remote access, VPNs, and connectivity protocols. Collaborate with vendor to manage the MPLS operations.
• Administer the AD directory, Exchange servers, SCOM, SCCM, Hyber-V, and VMWare. Operate the WAF, firewall, VPN, OTP, BYOD, and other security-related systems.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team members. Assist in developing documentation for new infrastructure solutions.
2.能維護asp網頁 (ASP.NET+SQL Server & asp+Access)
6.資料庫語言 Access MSSQL
1. Manage all support functions, including Finance, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, IT, and Office Administration;
2. Be responsible for operational risk controls in Taiwan and assist in handling regulatory inspections & group audits;
3. Coordinate with annual budget planning, regular financial reporting, tax updates, and business development;
4. Lead in implementing various group projects.
Pls forward your C.V. to email@example.com