- 台北市士林區|月薪 27,000~40,000元月薪 27,000~40,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
《 收件窗口 》
✦ 一、請先填寫『 基本履歷表 』https://goo.gl/j4Ydng
✦ 二、請再附件『 完整履歷 』。
- 寄至personnel@grasshill.net。主旨：「應徵項目 - ○○○○○」。
《 行政作業說明 》
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通小型車 駕照
The primary role of the IT Support Technician is to be responsible for performing tasks related to the repair, maintenance and testing of school owned portable assets i.e. laptops and iPads.
The position will play a key role to ensure the success of the support team and ensure uniformity of service delivery in the day to day operations that facilitate the use of laptops to enhance instruction, student learning and administrative operations.
• Supports the preventative maintenance program (documents in database) on the various laptop/mobile/desktop device pools to ensure system integrity and performance optimization.
• Tests, installs, deploys, updates and maintains software utilized for the various laptop/desktop/iPad pools.
• Maintains asset database for all TAS owned hardware documenting technical tasks, repairs and provides feedback to the IT team.
• Supports the creation, documentation, testing and maintenance of master images for TAS owned hardware (driven by Teaching & Learning needs).
• Collaborates with Helpdesk teams, IT support staff, IT coordinators and IT assistants to ensure that reliable systems are maintained.
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
• College or university graduated (IT related degree preferred)
• Four years successful work experience; two years’ experience in the service, maintenance and repair of windows, and /or Apple/PC and/or mobile devices
• MSCA Windows 10 (Solution Associate) or equivalent license required
• English and Mandarin fluency at an advanced level required
• Knowledge of Windows 10, Apple OS, and iOS operating systems
• Knowledge of current trends in hard disk image, application and patch deployment
• Ability to use good judgment independently
• Keen sense of responsibility
• Ability to organize and analyze complex tasks in a systematic manner
• Planning, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
• Ability to multitask and work in an environment with frequent interruptions
• Ability to self-educate when formal instruction is not available
• Willingness to work additional hours
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels in both oral and written communications
• Strong customer service orientation. Ability to work independently on assigned responsibilities
• Ability to work in a dynamic team
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness