EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A baccalaureate degree in biomedical, electronic, computer science, or mechanical engineering is required. A master's degree in these fields is preferred; a PhD is a plus but not important. An ideal candidate would be a person with a degree in electrical engineering plus medical device practical experiences.
• Must have prior hands-on practical medical device Engineering experience, from products development to regulatory approval, to commercialization. Experience level would be anticipated to be 10-15 years of overall Engineering experience, with progressively responsible, professional and successful innovation as noted above.
• Successfully applying PPG and/or ECG/EKG technologies to develop products for vital sign measurements devices, and integrating wireless communication technologies and medical devices sciences for cloud patient monitoring would be required, prior practical experiences of developing and commercialization wearable ECG product would be a huge plus.
• Knowledges of medical device manufacturing processes and understanding GMP system, ISO 13485 and FDA regulations for the development of Medical Devices are important
• Concerning prior medical device experience, previous experience with market-leading, innovative long-term patient use, wearable products is expected. Prior direct experience in vital sign sensors and patient monitoring systems products is strongly preferred, but other innovative medical device Engineering leadership may be considered.
• General and business economics and administration, as well as the special techniques for the planning, direction, and control of scientific and technical work. Proven track record of attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining world-class R&D talent
• Demonstrated successful history of inspiring and visionary leadership to engineers and technical managers.
• Preparation, analysis, and interpretation of forecasts, technical feasibility studies, process and product evaluations, appropriations, and budgets.
• Office practices including full Microsoft Suite. Other areas of skill in engineering may include
• Basic research methods and elements of report writing; basic statistical methods and their uses.
具醫療器材產品研發10-15年以上實務經驗，熟悉TFDA 及 FDA醫療法規者。
具有ECG及 PPG 產品研發設計至審查認證及上市實際經驗者。
Carrier Certification Manager專案副理~專案經理
1. 廣域無線網路 (WWAN) 相關技術與測試流程. (GSM/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/CDMA/EVDO/LTE/)
2. 執行 RF 驗證以及電信營運商測試 (GCF/PTCRB/Carrier Certification/Field Trial/NVIOT).
2. 高通 (Qualcomm) 測試分析工具使用 (Qualcomm test/diagnostic tools, ie QXDM) 以及解決測試問題經驗.
Telematics RD Head技術經理~處長
1Lead Telematics product development engineering team,and build up team
2.Realize product development according to product roadmap and/or customer's requirement
3.Technology roadmap planning and realization
4.Support Product Manager and Sales/Marketing Team for product roadmap scoping
5.Co-work with 3rd party design house for outsourced design
6.Support global sales and business manager to promote Telematics product
2.Have more than 20years experience in
Embedded system development
Familiar with WWAN and WiFi technology
3.Experience in leading product development team
4..Experience in automotive electronics will be a plus
Visual Product Devices產品工程主管能外派
TOEIC 730 above
1. 部門工作規劃, 績效指標訂定及管理.
6. 檢討簡化產品生產作業流程及作業工時的合理化, 以提升競爭力.
1. Factory PE,TE,FA Experience 10Y+, well know PE,TE,FA integration.
2. English Communication skill (TOEIC 650+), Capable to discuss with the customer.
3. Well Leadership to handle the Engineering Team (50 Headcount) is Plus.
4. EE Background and RF Product Knowledge is Plus.
Well Leadership to handle Test Eng. Team, product engineering team, failure
Analysis team, and testing team
2. 熟悉Linux 或WinCE開發
3. 熟悉Assembly, C/C++
1. Project Controller
2. Windows, WinCE or Linux Application
3. Windows, WinCEor Linux Driver
4. Embedded OS Porting-WCE, Linux Embedded