1. Working directly with HW/Layout design teams to evaluate design trade offs and optimize design performance/risk/cost/manufacturability
2. Driving next generation Server/Storage/Switch system feasibility studies
3. Perform pre- and post-route signal integrity analysis of Server/Storage/Switch products
4. Generating and verifying PCB layout guidelines
5. Design and analysis of multi-gigabit serial links and DDR4 and their compliance to standards
6. Modeling and analyzing power delivery networks including circuit level and board level
7. Driving physical measurements to collect data for design validation and simulation correlations
8. Driving design flow enhancements and automation- improving performance and efficiency
9. Working with PCB raw material vendors and fabricators on advance PCB materials implementation
10. Define a project schedule and requirements, then deliver to that schedule
11. Coaching junior engineers
In this position, you will be responsible for the signal and
power integrity design for next generation server/storage/switch board
and system product.
Your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
•Performs comprehensive simulations and validations to
generate design guidelines to guide system level signal
and power integrity design.
•Performs correlation between simulations and system measurements.
•Interacts cross function teams like board design,
board fabricators, etc, for ensuring the proper implementation of high
speed interfaces such as UPI, DDR, PCIe, SATA/SAS, USB and system
clocks, power, etc.
•Defines system/board architectures, review the PCB layout and
approve board tape out.
Responsible for the design and development of mega data center storage system as well as the support and modification of existing products.
Perform board level circuit design and development, including digital, analog and/or system power portions.
Perform moderate to complex engineering tasks (design, documentation, analysis, sourcing, etc)
Responsible for parts selection, design verification, schematic capture and PCB design rules creation.
Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope or complexity.