1. Familiarity with Intel X86 platform.
2. Laptop MB DC-DC Schematic design
3. PCB Layout & Placement
4. 1st / 2nd sources validation
5. Board level / system level validation
6. BOM maintenance
7. Issue analyses and debug for VR and system
- 新北市中和區|月薪 30,000~35,000元月薪 30,000~35,000元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- ● 自備 輕型機車
1. Responsible for test equipment calibration, product failure investigation and supporting the customer in all critical issues until the problem is solved.
2. Write and maintain product documentation.
3. To assist in Product Safety, Certifications and Declarations, which include planning, communication, schedule review and updates.
4. Issuing Self and CE Declarations of conformity following company policy and procedures.
5. Maintaining cross reference database.
6. Answer customer technical questions.
7. Perform evaluation tests for new, existing and failing products and analysis of the results.
8. Create application notes, PCN’s, EOL notifications, technical datasheets and product marketing material supporting Aimtec products.
9. Participate in tasks for other markets served by Aimtec.
10. Creating working models/prototypes and sales tools.
- ● 電子工程學類 相關科系
- 新北市三重區|月薪 75,000~100,000元月薪 75,000~100,000元|5年工作經驗以上|大學|外商企業展開收合
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
Work with Electrical Engineer to provide the power block diagram based on the power budget
Select the suitable topologies according to the power block diagram, including the DC-DC POL, hot-swap control, Li-ion battery charger and discharger, Oring control circuit, Current sharing control circuit, EMI filtering circuit, Super-cap control circuit, etc.
Work with the suppliers to select the suitable components considering cost, space, efficiency, performance
Use the CAD Tools like ORCAD Capture and Concept to work out the power schematic
Do the power related calculations and simulations to ensure the stability and reliability of the power design
Work with the Layout Engineer to review the layout
Bring up the board together with the Electrical Engineer and Firmware Engineer
Deliver the power test plan according to the generic power test plan and customer’s special requirements
Do the power verification in EVT phase based on the items in the test plan and work out the test report.
Work on the trouble shooting, issue analysis, and finding solutions for the defects
Implement the design changes on the DVT schematic and board file
Review the power DVT test plan and test report delivered by validation team
Review the recommended second source from the Component Engineer and review the test plan/report
Support power related failure analysis on the RMA board
Work with the BBU vendor to manage a customized BBU development, including technical review, schedule control, and cost control, etc.
Work with the PSU (Power Supply Unit) vendor and manage the development for the customized PSU.
Work with the PSU vendor and select a suitable standard off-the-shelf PSU.
Candidates should have 5 or more years experience in DC/DC power design. Typically, the following essential qualifications and experiences would be requested:
Bachelor or Master in Electronics, Power, Computing engineering or similar
Strong design knowledge in switching power topologies, like Buck, Boost, etc.
Good knowledge in power design on Intel platform with compliance of VR11, VR12, VR12.5, VR13 etc.
Good knowledge in system redundancy, current sharing control, hot-swap control, Oring control and monitoring control
Capable of using ORCAD capture and Concept for schematic
Better in having the power design experience for AMD, Broadcom, IBM Power PC platforms.
Better in having the BBU(Battery backup unit) board design experience
Better in having the smart PDU design experience.
Better in having the experience of both analog power control and digital power control.
Better in having design experience in POE (power over Ethernet) for Networking Switch product.
Good English speaking and literacy.
Better to have AC/DC PSU design experience. Better in server/storage 500W~3000W PSU design.