Camera Module Project Leader (相機模組Project Leader)
負責手機/平板的 Camera Module 技術專案管理，與客戶/工廠/RD進行協調
1. Leading new projects development (from RFQ to MP) work.
2. Good English communcation is must.
3. Technical support and discussion with customers.
4. Project management skill.
5. Camera related product or IC process and packaging related experience.
Design Engineering Director/Sr. Manager, Mobility R&D
Responsible for developing/leading a team of electrical design engineers, mechanical design engineers and product validation engineers to develop mobile device projects which meet global requirements/standards.
• Mobile phone market experience
• Mobile phone technical experience
• Management experience
• Job duties
• Establish and maintain mobile phone design competency to support mobile phone OEMs
• Setting up development strategy
• Recruiting of key employees
• Establish design engineering organization requirements
• Manage multi-site design teams and projects. Will manage teams in Taichung, Taiwan and Beijing/Tianjin, China -80 staffs as of today focusing on joint development. Goal to grow to 200 by Yr2010
• Coordinate with business units, operations, etc. for strategy execution
• Monitor and understand mobile phone OEM design requirements
• Help promote Jabil mobile phone design services to OEM customers
1.10+ years in mobile phone design/15 years in design business. 3+ Senior management experiences.
2. Direct working experiences with Tier-1 mobile phone OEMs (Nokia, Moto, SEMC, LG, Samsung) - either employee of OEM design management or from ODM dealing with Tier-1 customers.
Can travel freely. Up to 50% travel required, including international. Be able to be based in Beijing or Taichung
BS in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, MS preferred.
Mandarin - Excellent Written and Oral Skills
English – Excellent Written and Oral Skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to the questions from groups of managers and customers.
Motorola, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Foxconn, Compalcomm, HTC