1. Calibre DRC/LVS rule writing.
2. PERL or TCL language programming.
3. SKILL language programming.
4. Virtuoso / Laker editor usage.
5. Be familiar with the mask tape out procedure
FDC(Fault Detection Classification) 是一套偵測機台或產品異常的即時處理系統。收集機台的各種參數資料來分析並監控生產過程中是否有異常發生,在發生異常時能立即對機台或產品進行異常管制, 協助Module工程師能即時處理機台與產品的異常。本單位主要的工作如下所示。
R&D Pilot Line Fab
• Updating the Fab engineers on customer issues and technology needs.
• Supporting root cause defect and unique fail mode analysis.
• Delivering advanced technology to meet future product nodes.
• Developing recipes to meet structural & electrical requirements.
• Managing wafers though Dry Etch levels in support of special requirements.
Other Process Areas
• Working in cross-functional teams to jointly develop device structures.
• Supporting cross-functional failure analysis and yield improvement.
Dry Etch peers
• Maintaining or developing expertise in multiple process, hardware, or technology areas.
• Serving as a resource for peers in recipe & process development.
• Understanding in: Transport phenomena, Electromagnetics, Atomic/Molecular physics, and Surface phenomena
• Solid trouble shooting, experimental design and data analysis skills
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office
• Basic understanding of plasma sources used in plasma etching
• Understanding in the principles of dry etch processing
• Rudimentary understanding of process control and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics