1. MSEE is required.
2. Solid background in analog integrated circuits.
3. Knowledge of high speed serial link technology.
4. Familiar with process, package, ESD, and circuit design EDA tools.
5. Experience in design and simulation high speed transceiver is a plus.
-Audio circuit design including audio key components such as headphone amplifier, speaker amplifier, codec, bridge IC and etc.
-New technology survey
-Trouble shooting and debug
-Prototype design and demo
1.Designs, develops, and RF board level hardware design projects that constitute a portion of a project, from concept through to production.
2.Good knowledge in different wireless communication systems such as GSM,UMTS,RF ID,802.11, Bluetooth, etc.At least one is a plus.
3.Experience with RF lab equipment.
4.Self-starter and team player.
5.Troubleshoot areas with poor RF performance.
6.Good knowledge in antenna thoery,measurement.
7. Embedded hardware skills for IoT development
8. Embedded Firmware skills for IoT development
9. Green Energy hardware and firmware such as Zigbee, bluetooth, DALI, etc. communication development
1. Researching and developing audio algorithms for VR/AR applications, especially in spatial audio, room acoustics, sound enhancement/tuning, and auditory signal processing.
2. Listening and defining the subjective and objective criteria for music and speech applications.
3. Researching and reviewing innovative techniques for voice/speech processing, noise cancellation and comfortable speech experience.
4. Investigating an optimal design of audio system for best audio quality, using basic audio filters and algorithms, such as FIR/IIR filters, AGC, DRC, NS, AEC, EQ, etc.
5. Building “deep learning” models in audio application.
6. Port audio algorithms into chip and build prototype for audio applications
7. Co-working with cross-functional teams for a good sound effect design.