1. Imaging & non-imaging optical system design and development. [e.g. HMD, HUD, micro-projector]
2. Optical engine/component simulation for HMD application [ e.g. light engine, freeform lens, holographic optical element, diffraction optical element]
3. Define optical engine/component specification and incoming quality control SOP.
4. Develop and implement optical component quality control and testing tools to characterize component and system level performance.
5. Research for HMD innovation and develop prototypes for concept verification.
6. Work closely with mechanical team and vendors in developing new optical engine/component and test environment.
〝1. VR optical component design and development.
2. Study novel VR optical design and develop prototypes for concept verification.
3. Optical component simulation for VR application [ e.g. aspherical lens, Fresnel lens, freeform lens, microlens array, and spatial light modulator]
4. Define optical component specification, incoming quality control method, tools, and SOP to characterize component and system level performance.
5. Work closely with mechanical team and vendors in developing new optical component and test equipment.〝
〝As an Optical Engineer you will work on cutting-edge AR/VR related display, camera, imaging, and optical sensing technology for HTC. As an optical expert of a multi-discipline team, you will be involved in the research, prototyping, and development of technologies and solutions for improving image quality, high-performance products, and the most exciting products in the world. You will also have chance to enjoy being part of a cross function team to develop innovative AR/VR products. The company offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in both research and engineering field.
•To research, design, prototyping, and develop for product in optical field
•To participate as a member of a project team with internal and outsourced partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high quality solutions for AR/VR products
•To prepare reports and write technical documentation〝
1. Being responsible for laser base optical system development from concept to mass production on system level design and cooperation with suppliers.
2. Perform fine-tuning and verification for laser base optical system
3. laser beam/line beam optimization
4. New technology development related to laser base optical system
5. response for laser component and driver
6. response for projector optical system
7. Experience in optical mechanic development
8. Stray light analyze and debugging
1. Camera image quality optimization for 3A function, Color performance, Gamma , Noise and Sharpness.
2. Image processing algorithm development.
3. Advanced technology related development for image system.