- 熟悉Solid works等繪圖軟體尤佳
• Design the architectural layout and metal components of a consumer electronics product
• Assist with full cycle electronic development, from concept to hardware implementation and revision/modification
• Identify, analyze, and resolve basic circuit design issues and assist with more complex issues.
• Document all procedures for installation and maintenance for full functionality.
• Troubleshoot, test, and adjust electronic systems, as needed.
• Assist with preparing BoM (bills of materials), test plans, instructions, and procedures.
• Participate in FMEA, DFMEA, and design reviews
• Work with electrical engineering, ID, and marketing team members to conceptualize, define, design, build, and test new products
• Search out materials, components, and systems for the product
• Build and troubleshoot prototypes, analyze results of reliability testing, iteratively improve the design, and bring to production
• Support mechanical and electrical process and capability development on critical mechanical components
• Solve all issues associated with the natural path of product development with creativity and smart designs.
• Own all aspects of product design engineering activities starting at early stages of the concept design, into prototyping and manufacturing
• Work directly with manufacturing and engineering partners, reliability and operation to ensure excellence in product design execution.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required.
• 2+ years of work experience, including 2 years of experience in mechanical/electrical engineering or related technical field (e.g. Product Design)
• Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field such as mechanical engineering, industrial design, or manufacturing or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in designing hardware and software for embedded electronics controls
• Exposure to power electronics and/or power supply design is a plus
• Experience with designing and testing electronic controls for HVAC or appliance applications to regulating agency standards is a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Electrical Engineering fundamentals
• Hands on experience with machine shop tools
• Has strong design sense with an eye for detail
• Familiar with a myriad of manufacturing techniques and DFM (Design for Manufacturing) review and feedback for suppliers
• Familiar with electromechanical assemblies: LCD’s, sensors, flexes PCB’s, buttons, etc.
• Good communicator, excellence driven, problem solver, analytical