- 台北市松山區|年薪 750,000~1,000,000元年薪 750,000~1,000,000元|5年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
Asetek is looking for a Thermal Mechanical Engineer in Taipei to design, optimize, and develop solutions and products to meet fast-changing and ever-challenging requirements of IT industry. The Thermal Mechanical Engineer is a key member of a global cross-functional team including R&D, Product Management, Sales, and Operations, and will be tasked to help improve efficiencies and collaboration with key OEM partners in APAC. The candidate will be responsible for thermal and mechanical relevant tasks during the product life cycle, includes supporting the development of optimal solutions, thermal evaluation, analysis and testing, and provide design proposals, prototype samples, and drawings.
• Work with the Sales and Product Management teams to understand and assess customer design requirements and constrains and work with the appropriate members of R&D and Operations to evaluate feasibility and manufacturability of design proposals.
• Provide design proposals based on 3D models, work with Sales and customers to identify solution path based on manufacturability, cost and schedule, perform design optimization using CFD tools, and provide prototype samples and drawings to customers.
• Provide required documentation to customers including CAD drawings, product specifications, and quality, reliability, and compliance documents.
• Work with supplier to prototype and test/validate the design, evaluate thermal performance of cold plate and TIM, own and publish thermal data on component data sheets and product specifications.
• Support field engineering with root cause or failure analysis and/or provide recommendation for performance improvement, and support RD engineering on core competence development.
- ● 工程學門,電算機學門,工業技藝及機械學門 相關科系