Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Work type: Full time
Department: Maintenance and Engineering
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Operation routine maintenance, servicing and certification of the company
aircraft in accordance with the company standards and procedures;
- Perform defect trouble-shooting, rectification and certification for the
company aircraft in the station and the regional stations as required;
- Issue Certificate of Release to Service of company aircraft;
- Maintain the Aircrafts facilities and equipment ;
- Control and initiate local strategies to achieve effective utilization of
stationresources, including manpower, equipment, facilities and aircraftspares;
- Manage AOG recovery and provision of a contingency plan to cover
operational requirements such as diversions, major technical failures
- Reviewing department’s objectives, plans, procedures and practices
periodically, and recommend appropriate changes if needed.
- Excellent analysis skill, logical thinking and stress resistance;
- University / College or above
- Working experience as Line Maintenance in Private Jet is preferred.
- Working experience as Engineering and Maintenance area in aviation.
- Toeic 600 or above is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years aircrafts maintenance experience and CRS experience is
- Proficiency in word processing
- Holding CAA B1.1 license is required.
- Able to work independently
- Good knowledge of PC
- CMP/CAMP skills is preferred.