The Purchasing Manager is responsible to manage school wide procurement business and communicate with requestors to provide quality materials at competitive price timely needed by requestors.
1. Review and approve purchase orders and requisitions for accuracy and make sure the best prices or quality are obtained and orders are delivered timely.
2. Provide guidance and assistance to team members in the execution of their projects, including facilitation with other divisions/departments when necessary, and to ensure compliance to School’s purchasing policies. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts. Motivate team members, evaluate team performance and report on metrics.
3. Evaluate, select, and establish relationships with vendors, and negotiate contracts for goods and services.
4. Supervise warehouse personnel to ensure the incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to requestors, encompassing both speed and accuracy.
5. Review and approve contracts developed by team members and note improvements or changes as necessary.
6. Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
7. Provide oversight and input regarding current purchasing systems, processes and procedures and recommend opportunities for future improvements.
8. Performs other related duties such as special assignments and annual major goals as required.
1.8+ years food or retail buying related experience with 3+ years managerial level
2.Well acknowledge on Merchandising and Promotion Planning, Range review and
3.Acknowledge in Dry food and Wine related merchandises.
4.Passion, Open-mind, Well Organize, Independent and Willing to work under
5.Language: English (Read and Write as necessary and Able to Communicate by
This role is a supervisory role to coordinate with supply planners, production schedulers and administrator who is responsible for the planning, scheduling, logistics activities and any other day-to-day supply chain activities across a country or single/multiple site operation (excluding customer order entry, inventory management).