1. Secure the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities.
2. Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply-related questions, both for the commercial team in the store and the country Retail Supply Integration department.
3. Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely administration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parameters.
4. Contribute to successful replenishment by working actively with forecasting and ordering in alignment with the commercial calendar.
5. Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process led by the commercial team by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and remaining outgoing quantities.
6. Support the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
7. Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational processes in the store, including phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
8. Ensure personal development by requesting support from the Sales and Supply Support Manager to improve work competence.
9. Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store.
10. Work with the agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators, focusing particularly on achieving high goods availability at the lowest total cost.