Description of the Logistic Operation
1. Inbound shipments management including:
Validation of custom reporting data and payment application;
Collection of Certificate of Analysis at batch level & temperature data logger; and
Follow up communication among several parties such as overseas distributors, forwarders, local brokers & distributors.
2. Samples management including:
Ensuring compliance of company’s local standard operating procedure on samples distribution; and
All sample distribution data such as receipts and temperature log of 3 office locations must be well collected and validation is done properly
3. Stock movement reporting to Regulatory or Health Authority:
Monthly controlled drug reporting at daily and batch level; and
Monthly stock movement reporting for “Trace & Track” products announced by Regulatory or Health Authority.
4. Packaging materials management including:
ensuring the most updated version of local packaging materials is timely implemented and ensuring sufficient stock level covering sales demands; and
ensuring all materials purchase and implemented in compliance with regulatory requirements/ guidelines
5. Material master maintenance including:
Ensuring material master is timely and accurately maintained in GMID, SAP UNITY, PIVOT, M2, BCS and local distributors.
6. And all other services incidental or related to any of the abovementioned services.