1. Accountable for implementation, execution, modification, supervision and maintenance of company‘s ISO 9001、ISO 14001、OHSAS18001 certification systems.
2. Write and compile the annual RQHSE plan together with annual KPI and related initiatives, and ensure that policies, processes and guidelines are compliant with accredited standards and relevant legislation.
3. Conduct and document job site and facility safety assessments and inspections
4. Monitor and control RQHSE records, budgets and regulations.
5. Ad-hoc related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
1.建立本公司ISO 9001、ISO 14001、OHSAS18001系統及其後續執行、修訂、監督並確保系統有效性。
•Provide guidance and advice in promoting SHEQ Policy and objectives & concepts to staff and operators.
•Develop and agree SHEQ plans, programmes and performance measures with the President, and VP Operations, as well as SHEQ Partner – Greater China.
•Provide support to the SHEQ team in each Branch.
•Interpret the company‘s Policies, Standards and Directives for local implementation on a priority basis.
•Ensure all Operation Processes and Facilities used in the company comply with the Group and Taiwan Legal requirements re SHEQ.
•Lead, monitor and ensure compliance of O&ED directives and Alerts from The Group
•Provides customer interface on quality related issues
•Play leadership role on quality improvement council
•Identify and sponsor quality training, systems and support
•Develop and maintain real time SPC program
•Develop and execute inspection, audit schedule and risk assessment programme to identify hazard and evaluate risk, and monitor corrective action taken.
•Develop and execute EMOC, Hazops, Risk Assessment programme to identify hazard and evaluate risk, and monitor corrective action taken
•Monitor and publish audits’ corrective action
•Co-ordination of all the Branches and consolidate all the SHEQ related issues as Monthly Report including the Safety Statistics.
•Ensure all accidents, incidents, near miss and potential hazard in Branches are reported in time and provide full support for the investigation of all serious accidents and incidents, with root causes established and appropriate corrective actions implemented.
•Participate in the Greater China SHEQ Peer Group, and other committees as relevant.
•Participate at all Technical audits at branches
•Other responsibilities as deem necessary by the reporting manager。