〔Key Scope And Responsibilities Branch〕
• Adaption of global ENERCON HSE rules to local standards and ensure implementation in all projects in the region and fulfillment of statutory obligations in projects and logistic activities.
• Selection, coordination and performance assessment of external HSE professionals working on behalf of PLM.
• Engage in projects to solve complex problems and attend meetings with (key) customers when necessary.
• Support Sales and PLM in tender management for HSE requirements.
• Support, training and provision of guidelines to the employees of PLM team and external HSE consultancies working on behalf of PLM.
• Performance of audits and tracking status of implementation of HSE-standards in the projects and logistic activities.
• Maintain an effective working relationship and dialogue with HSE staff (including local authorities, subcontractors and consultancy companies) for guidance, follow up and alignment on HSE related activities.
• Establish working relationships with local, but also headquarter ENERCON organization and support organizations to ensure consistency.
• When necessary support that required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies, and that permit conditions (eg. recordkeeping) are being met.
• Engage in accident / incident investigations.
• Analyze HSE reports from the projects. Gather and report data on HSE performance (metrics), plan execution, audit corrective actions and incidents.
• Support procurement teams in the qualification processes for subcontractors approval (HSE topics) and perform HSE audits to subcontractors.
• Prepare communications (i.e. alerts) to disseminate incidents, lessons learned and best practices.
• When necessary prepare the health and safety plan for the projects.
- ● 工程學門 相關科系
- ● 職業安全衛生管理甲級技術士 專業憑證