1. To engage and build our next-generation AI Fintech solution.
2. Support to test and ensure the quality of our intelligent Ardi AI platform, the Anita AI trader and the Adam AI robot.
3. Work closely with UI/UX designers, project managers, DevOps, and frontend / backend engineers to ensure the Enterprise level quality of products and services.
You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
1. Create and maintain test plans and test cases for existing and yet-to-be released products.
2. Define strategy and optimization of testing automation
3. Create and champion new internal processes to scale auto testing coverage.
4. Communicate test and product status to various levels of the organization.
5. Drive both inter- and intra-team communications for quality.
6. Establish a consistent rhythm and deliver accurate project snapshots for all stakeholders.
7. Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action.
8. Work real-time with product managers, developers, DevOps on test design and implementation.
9. Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features
10. Convert stable features of manual testing to auto testing by scripts
1. Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Self-motivated, open-mined, and out-of-box thinking.
3. Experience with test automation tools (ie run automation scripts, analyze reports and issues, report bugs)
4. Passionate about testing, QA.
5. Proven meticulous attention to UI details.
6. Knowledge or experience of CI/CD, BDD, TDD, Agile/Scrum modern software development methodology and tools, like Jenkins, Travis-CI, Circle-CI, Gitlab, Trello, Slack, JIRA, ...etc.
1. Experience in testing distributed and user-facing software.
2. 3+ years of professional software development experience.
3. Fluent English and Mandarin communication
1. Perform NGN Core project related tasks, such as installation, commissioning, integration, and acceptance test.
2. Perform Care and Maintenance work, e.g. SW upgrades, HW replacement, and system health check.
3. Handling troubleshooting Resolve cases, special event on site stand-by