1.根據軟體設計規格書撰寫測試計畫書(Test Plan) 。
4.分析與綜整測試執行結果數據，撰寫測試報告(Test Report) 。
1.了解 802.11 WLAN, 802.3 Ethernet,Ethernet, TCP/IP。
5.具CCNA, CWNA 或相關認證者佳。
In this position, you will be working in the Wireless Connectivity products hardware validation and testing.
Your responsibilities will also include but not limit to
WiFi/BT product validation by following the process and methodology
Aligning hardware validation test setup and duplicating test report format
Providing accurate and timely responses for the status update
Responsible of evaluating and testing Windows 10 software applications to make sure they meet specifications and user requirements.
Prepare documentation for inspection/testing procedures.
Provide clear description and steps to reproduce issues to help developer solving the problems.
Work closely with the development and marketing teams and project managers to isolate and resolve product issues.
Participate in meetings involving software specification, design and development, documented defects and quality assurance.
Provide timely and accurate status updates.
Experience on Windows Games playing (Gamers) is a plus.
• Designs engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
• Develops and implements test plans, schedules, and requirements for all portions of new and existing designs; designs and provides leadership for outsourced and in- house testing resources building and operating test tooling, fixtures, scripts, automation, and apparatuses.
• Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced testing and development partners regarding testing status, project progress, test results, and issue resolution.
• Leads a project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for moderately-complex products.
• Represents the test engineering team for all phases of larger and more- complex development projects.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
The role of QA Technician is to help ensure that HP’s products are shipped with the highest possible quality. This is accomplished by performing assigned testing, reporting observations, and providing feedback on test plans and component, platform and software image quality.
• Complete all test requests on time or communicate revised schedule if necessary
• Submit all observations into internal issue tracking system and be able to accurately classify severity level
• Able to rework desktop and laptop systems as well as build tower systems from scratch
• Ability to perform troubleshooting on observations to supply key data points to HP Component Owners (CO), HP PMs, test leads and internal or external partners
• Capable of performing ad-hoc testing on any new software or hardware components
• Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks and complete on schedule
• Review and regress assigned observations
• Collaborate and communicate with lead, teammates and other teams on assigned tasks
• Provide periodic updates to team lead with status of qualification status
• Provide feedback to test leads on modifications or improvements needed to test plans and/or test requests
• Escalate observations through the appropriate channels as necessary
• Build, maintain and upgrade testing systems based on testing requirements
• Work directly with HP and vendors if required by test lead
• Understand and utilize all internal software tools that are required
-Basic knowledge of BIOS behavioral concept with the motherboard hardware
-Perform quality assurance tests of the motherboard hardware using corresponding test devices, utilities, and procedures
-Ability to perform troubleshooting on observations by self or with colleagues and supply key data points to HP Component Owners (CO), PMs, test leads and internal or external partners
-Escalate observations through the appropriate channels as necessary
-Review and regress assigned observations
-Active on learning latest hardware technics and strategies such as processor, memory, etc.
-Review motherboard HW requirements, use cases, specifications and designs
-Collaborate and communicate with lead, teammates and other teams on assigned tasks
-Attend any component or platform specific meetings as required
-Attend and participate all team meetings
-Understand and utilize all internal software tools that are required
-Bachelor degree in relevant engineering filed: Computer, Electrical, or Information & Technology
-At least two years of relevant work experience in performing motherboard HW validation tests
-Analytical logic of validation methodology
-Good reading/writing skill in English