You will work closely with HTC Virtual Reality product planner, programmers, project managers, and designers before product is launched and with customer support teams after it is on the market. We work as the project perspective to consider the whole system software quality assurance and break through each processes to make the product quality better than the best.
1. Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
2. Identify test requirement from specification, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
3. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases
4. Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately
5. Usability from comprehensive perspectives and think as a different end users
The Software Engineer in Test (SDET) may participate in the complete software development process and be surrounded different services to help create comprehensive aspects on “what a platform is”. You are not always alone for dealing one stuff, but needy cultivating cross knowledge on behavior-driven development.
SDET will provide technical leadership and design and build test suites and automation to accelerate feature testing. SDET is playing a contributory role direct experience in products in an agile team, not only testing but adopting DevOps movements for integration and also help developer team for reviewing project structure and design to deliver high quality software on tight schedules.
· Responsible for architecture review and project design, determining current limitations and compatibilities between services
· Planning project testing scope and schedule, also determining test methodology for project feature testing
· Instilling best practices for test suite automation and frameworks, making sure designs meet business requirements by developing feature test with developer team
· Evaluate server performance test to make sure service capability