1. Overseas the execution and completion projects in VIS PM arena.
2. Lead projects fulfillment both in HW and SW (SW preferred)
3. Supporting company-customer relationship, meet with customers/customers contractors and perform site visits and help the customer prepare their facility for a successful and efficient installation.
4. Coordination of activities between customers and provides labor planning. Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections.
5. Review purchase order transmittals noting any unusual service requirements and follow up with appropriate function
6. Lead projects acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration projects.
7. Overseas performance of the installation. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients.
1. Bachelor degree, preferred with PMP certificate or devices industry experience
2. 5-8 years working experience in project management, well organized and influencing skill
3. Clear communication with good English writing and speaking