Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assist internal and external affairs and coordinate project operation.
2. Assist to build and maintain the project operating system.
3. Meeting administration to include updating meeting calendars and appointments, organizing agendas, facilitating meetings as needed.
4. Documentation management to include keeping all documentation organized by category, filing by characteristic, forwarding to key recipients and ensuring to upload, store and share the documentation.
8. Conduct office stationery, equipment procurement and management.
9. Consolidate various statements and project files
10. Assist other operations and tasks as needed.
1. Education: Bachelor degree or above
2. Experience: At least 3 years work experience in Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role.
(1) knowledge of file management / project management.
(2) good communication and collaboration skill.
(3) familiar with MS word / excel / outlook / power point software applications.
(4) solid organization and time-management skills
(5) Good command of English, analytical and PC skills