1. Hospitalist in ward, night shift, under the direction of senior doctors.
2. Take night shift one or two times each week as assigned.
3. Others clinical work assigned by department Chair.
4. Assist the materials of patient education.
5. Attend the internal and external training.
6. Attend the marketing work.
7. Others work assigned by department head.
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to work in a team - regularly liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, nurses, occupational therapists, teachers and social workers;
• Pragmatic problem-solving skills;
• Initiative, patience, sensitivity and tact;
• Ability to be firm, encouraging and empathetic;
• Ability to establish a rapport with patients and their families;
• 5 years of relevant experience