• Work alongside the Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing teams to create a wide range of corporate communications material and marketing collateral, including press releases, web copy, corporate event materials, print ads, brochures and advertorials.
• Write and edit with a consistent style and tone of voice.
• Proofread and edit copy from both the Copywriting team and other (non-native English-speaking) internal sources.
• Assist with other copywriting activities, as required.
• Keep detailed records of all copywriting tasks and submit written weekly reports to line manager.
- ● 大眾傳播學門,英美語文學類,數學統計學門 相關科系
This position is for a seasoned PR professional or a senior journalist who is interested in transitioning into the consumer PR field. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about technology with exceptional ability to work under pressure in a time-sensitive environment.
• Create original content in English including presentations and speeches
• Understand product features and user-scenarios
• Prepare and produce press kits content
• Brainstorm media pitch and story angles
• Monitor, analyze and calculate ROI on media exposure for assigned PR activities
• Manage and coordinate PR events and projects
• Develop PR plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Provide support for international exhibitions and industry events
• Serve as contact liaison to assigned media outlets and territory PR staff
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- ● 大眾傳播學門 相關科系