As a member of the Corporate Communications team, the desired candidate will work cross-functionally to communicate Acer’s strategy and vision to journalists, influencers and thought leaders through compelling narratives and a variety of communication vehicles. Working closely with executives, internal stakeholders and industry partners, Acer is seeking an organized team-player who works with integrity and attention to detail, and is tech-savvy enough to grasp new or complex concepts and explain them in simple language. As Acer is expanding into new realms, we hope to find a committed team member that can grow with the organization and be a part of our next chapter.
1. Research, write, edit and distribute press releases to the media.
2. Research, write, edit and distribute internal newsletters to Acer employees.
3. Write and edit content for other departments including, but not limited to, executive speeches, presentations, event invitations, etc.
4. Translate Chinese press releases or other materials into English.
5. Maintain and update information on Acer’s corporate websites.
6. Publish internal newsletters onto Acer employee intranet site.
7. Organize and support events including press conferences, exhibitions, and media interviews.
8. Liaise with product marketing, investor relations, key spokespeople and other departments to define messaging for press releases and corporate statements.
9. Liaise with and answer enquiries from international media, individuals and other organizations.
10. Coordinate with regional public relations officers on press releases, events and other projects.
11. Collating and analyzing international media coverage.
12. Develop and maintain all PR materials and databases, including corporate biographies, media kits, background information, media lists, etc.
- ● 行銷與流通學類,資訊工程學類 相關科系