- 台北市士林區|時薪 211~260元時薪 211~260元|1年工作經驗以上|專科|外商企業展開收合
The primary role of the Upper School Dance/Drama office assistant is to oversee the day to day operations that facilitate the use of the office and the three theatrical venues to allow the faculty the time needed to focus on instruction and student learning.
• Works closely with the Upper School dance and drama teachers to turn in routine Requests for Payment, purchase orders, and other office paperwork related to productions.
• Works closely with technician theater staff to schedule gate passes for vendors and deliveries, especially for set installations and removals.
• Works closely to help make sure that all constituents (LS, MS, US, parents and other stakeholders) understand how to successful plan events in the three theater venues – Small Theater, Black Box Theater, and Auditorium
• Works dedicated office hours to provide support to the dance, drama, and technical theater faculty & updates the performing arts website links as needed to actively reflect within the agreed timeline
- ● 藝術學門,大眾傳播學門 相關科系