- 台北市信義區|月薪 29,000~40,000元月薪 29,000~40,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
- ● 建築學類,空間設計學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車 駕照
We are looking for a creative, hands-on and knowledgeable Design Manager (Workplace Interior) with min. 7 years of workplace project experience to join our Taipei office.
Our approach is holistic and highly collaborative. As a Design Manager, you will work with our team of designers, engineers and other project professionals to meet client expectations, manage sustainability projects, and coordinate with internal resources and external partners.
This is a unique career opportunity in workplace design on an international scale. We value professional development and will nurture your talent and career growth.
The successful candidate will:
• Have strong technical skills and experience relevant to managing projects simultaneously; be detail-oriented, organized and capable of solving problems and setting priorities involved with managing several accounts/projects at once.
• Be able to independently lead projects and also take direction as a team member
• Negotiating for fees and contracts, managing, scheduling, budgeting and staffing for design team, coordinating with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
• Preparing proposal and contract if necessary
• Communicating with clients and other parties and presenting to client as required
• Effectively manage client expectations with an aim to consistently exceed
• Handling risk management, tracking financial performance of projects
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10 years+ of relevant project experience
• Solid knowledge of workplace/interior practices especially in Taipei
• A track record for successfully delivering projects that involve a high degree of change and complexity
• A passion for design and professional excellence
• Proven client facing experience engaging C-suite and senior business leaders
• Good leadership capability, ability to work collaboratively with team, as well as oversight and mentoring of junior staff.
• Strong ability in managing fees, schedules and staffing
• Excellent communication skill (both written and spoken) in English and Mandarin/Chinese
• Familiar with IDP & IDPO process and able to handle permitting issues is must
• A degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design
- ● 空間設計學類,建築學類,景觀設計學類 相關科系
M Moser Associates, a global firm specialising in the design and delivery of innovative workplaces, is seeking qualified designers to join our Taipei office.
This key role requires talented, creative and communicative candidates who are interested in creating designs that effectively respond to the unique needs and business objectives of our clients.
We seek a dynamic thinker who thrives as a team member in a creative environment. You should also be a thoughtful, articulate communicator with excellent organisational skills and a solid talent for design.
As a designer, you will:
- Participate in general business development activities and creative assignments
- Assist in developing project images, materials, finishes and construction details
- Translate initial concepts into detailed 3D models and plans
- Manage drawing documentation
Ideally, candidates should offer the following:
- Degree in Interior Design
- Ability to work creatively and productively with Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minima 3 to 5 year of relative experience