1. Use home furnishing competence to create home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
2. Actively contribute in the gathering of insights from home visit interviews and translating this knowledge into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
3. Contribute to the creation of a Showroom that reflects a wide variety of styles,living situations and price levels to create the uniqueness of the IKEA product range.
4. Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with the Com&In team and other functions.
5. Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas, deepens and actively shares expert knowledge.