M Moser Associates, a global firm specialising in the design and delivery of innovative workplaces, is seeking qualified designers to join our Taipei office.
This key role requires talented, creative and communicative candidates who are interested in creating designs that effectively respond to the unique needs and business objectives of our clients.
We seek a dynamic thinker who thrives as a team member in a creative environment. You should also be a thoughtful, articulate communicator with excellent organisational skills and a solid talent for design.
As a designer, you will:
- Participate in general business development activities and creative assignments
- Assist in developing project images, materials, finishes and construction details
- Translate initial concepts into detailed 3D models and plans
- Manage drawing documentation
Ideally, candidates should offer the following:
- Degree in Interior Design
- Ability to work creatively and productively with Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minima 3 to 5 year of relative experience