- 台北市松山區|月薪 40,000~80,000元月薪 40,000~80,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
2. 能獨立作業 熟悉電腦文書處理者。
6. 公司經營相關法律諮詢與研究法令規章。 訴訟案件協助律師處理,人事管理。
必須耐心辦妥公司交辦事項, 無法馬上上班, 請勿應徵!
- ● 一般法律學類,專業法律學類,其他法律學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It‘s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We‘re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1.Implementation of Group and Country Policies and Procedures
–Assist Business Operational Risk Manager to conduct review on gap analysis to Execute and follow up on gaps and action plans identified, within business and regulatory context.
2.Implementation of Governance Framework and Risk Management
–Execute the key control standards (KCS), and perform assurance task ( eg self assessment, control sample testing (CST) , key control indicator ( KCI ) and key risk indicators (KRI) ) within business unit.
–Report and monitor losses, risk events, policy deviations, self assessment , CST , KCI & KRI exception, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions; escalate key risk situations that pose significant risk.
–Review of business process and procedure and provide operational risk advice through ORF and ad hoc reviews (Accountability reviews, Lessons Learnt reviews, Process / Control reviews) at the unit level.
3.Track the execution & Implementation of Control within unit to assurance the control is in line with internal procedure as well Group policy
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Degree holder, preferably 2 to 5 years of Wealth Management and sales governance experience, or with relevant experience in risk and compliance field.
2. Self-motivated, Work well under pressure & Be responsible and stable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
1. Providing Taiwanese legal and regulatory advice for and in relation to:
i. The business and activities generally, but particularly in relation to derivatives and securities, of Taipei Branch, including following new products presented for validation for sale or trading in Taiwan;
ii. Global or regional initiatives rolled out or implemented in Taiwan, including assisting in connection with outsourcing matters;
iii. Taiwanese banking secrecy, personal data, cybersecurity and related matters;
iv. The placement from onshore and offshore of structured products (including OTC, debt securities and funds), including covering in particular Taiwanese legal aspects of offshore note sales and of any related placement and distribution issues; liaising with the Hong Kong based legal team handling the transaction management and documentation of such issues; and
v. Licensing and related matters relevant to Taipei Branch.
2. With the support of Legal and Compliance staff outside Taiwan, principally in HK and Paris, addressing questions arising from local clients and stakeholders relating to the impact in Taiwan of regulations impacting the bank’s activity (e.g. EMIR/DFA/Volcker). Maintaining close relations with and leveraging from local Compliance staff will be key to this role.
3. Following the legal and regulatory reform relevant to the business of the Taiwanese branch and securities entities, and handling the legal reporting for the Taiwanese branch and securities entities, including regulatory reporting, significant facts reporting, legal risk mapping and permanent supervision.
4. Coordinating the appointment and management of the Taiwanese law firms that form the panel of preferred law firms of the bank and the securities business from time to time.