The key responsibility of the Corp Banking Business manager is supporting Corp Banking Management to maintain a robust Risk and Control environment within the Corp Banking business. The needs to have thorough understanding of Corp Banking business, an in depth knowledge of the end-to-end process flows together with a thorough familiarity of the inherent risks and controls.
Job function includes:
•Help to drive the business growth through new initiatives and pipelines follow up; follow up key financial impact and booking through revenue tracking and revenue analysis for action plans
•Track revenue trend to ensure the booking is in line with the deal arrangement/structure; raise feedback to finance, sort out solutions for timely and appropriate MIS adjustments to remedy revenue booking issues
•Coordinate with various desks and ensure timely and accurate submission to BPA of the weekly Flash-Revenue Estimates.
•Monitoring and tracking for completeness and timeliness of Operational Events reporting and inputs into EEMS.
•Monitoring and Tracking to ensure regulatory, self-identified and internal audit Corrective Action Plans get addressed and closed by the various desks timely and thoroughly.
•Be the Lead BRC (Business Recovery Coordinator) and Records Retention Officer. Responsibility includes the comprehensive planning, updating and timely execution of the COB plan and Records Retention inventory.
•Develop and implement control procedures to ensure the business is in compliance with corporate policies, regulatory requirements and regulations.
•Lead discussions with Legal, Compliance and Audit in relation to internal controls related matters.
•Undertake the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) self-assessment process, including active identification and management of control issues.
1.Responsible for managing compliance risk in the entity covering IBD, equities, research and fixed income products.
2.Act as regulatory contact for the entity
3.Represent the entity to participate in industry association to facilitate better industry development
4.Manage regulatory change process for the entity
5.Supervisor junior compliance staff and help them develop
6.Actively work with key stakeholders in the entity to foster a better control environment to mitigate compliance and franchise risk.
7.Manage monitoring and surveillance programs in the entity.
8.Coordinate entity board meeting
- ● 商業及管理學門,法律學門 相關科系
1. Oversight over the legal and governance matter of Board and shareholder meetings
2. Take charge of the Risk and control of the BOS
3. Develop/set up policy/procedure related to the BOS and corporate governance areas
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Providing assurance over the quality of IA’s work via formal QA products (e.g., Scorecards, Thematic Reviews, Hot reviews, Site Reviews) and providing day to day support and guidance to APAC auditors on methodology-related matters.
• Be a change agent in the continuous improvement program to deliver and maintain a best in class QA function; sharing best practice and lessons learned with the APAC IA teams; developing tailored training as and when needed.
• Assist in the review and improvement of global IA methodology and practices.
• Operate independently as a QA partner across the product lines, forming partnerships at all levels within IA. Support the QA Director in fostering a strong QA partnership with Product Chief Auditors in the region and the Chief Auditor for ICG.
- ● 法律學門,商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 45,000~80,000元月薪 45,000~80,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
#日文 #日本語 #日語 #日商
- ● 日本語文學類,一般法律學類 相關科系
- ● JLPTN1,JLPTN2,JLPTN3 專業憑證
1. Work with partners to identify opportunities to promote new products and services.
2. Ensure effective ongoing management of key established relationships. Adapt to the competitive environment to develop and strategize business plans.
3. Work with cross functional teams of Marketing and Research to ensure alignment on partnerships and business requirements.
Pls forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulate incoming official letters to the responsible departments and coordinate with these departments to develop and implement the required actions.
• Coordinate feedback and provide input on SITCA survey or inquiry from time ton time.
• Provide timely and practical advice to business to ensure the regulatory requirements are met for Taiwan related activities.
• Perform compliance monitoring program with a risk-based approach.
• Handle or participate the compliance projects.
• Handle or coordinate the regulatory applications, filings and approvals.
• Manage the regulatory inspection to ensure the company is well-prepared.
• Provide training related to compliance including but not limited to new comer induction as appropriate to the needs of the Taiwan business.
• Communicate effectively with the Taiwan colleagues and local management team.
• Coordinate with the relevant departments to complete the annual personal data protection assessment; handle any personal
data protection related matters assigned by the Taiwan Personal Data Protection Committee.
• Review marketing materials and provide comments to ensure the materials are in line with regulatory requirements.
• Complete the SITCA personnel registration/deregistration.
• Develop or update compliance policies to address the regulatory or group requirements.
• Coordinate relevant departments to complete the compliance annual self-assessment as required by regulation.
Pls forward your C.V. to email@example.com
- ● 法律學門 相關科系