• Solve customers' complex business problems using innovative analytical techniques
• Familiarity with data mining and analytics approaches
• Communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
• Work independently and in a team environment.
The Clinical Data Manager participates in the clinical data management activities for a project under the supervision of more senior staff; including processing of case report form (CRF) and electronic data in accordance with Clinipace Worldwide SOPs, Good Clinical Practice, ICH Guidelines and sponsor requirements.
The specific job duties of a Clinical Data Manager may include but are not limited to:
● Developing data management guidelines and study documentation
● Review of CRF design against protocol
● Review of database setup
● Study status tracking
● Data Entry
● Review of data listings
● Identification of data issues and query generation
● Updating of database with query resolutions (on paper studies only)
● Archiving of critical documents on an ongoing basis
● Participate in User Acceptance Testing for assigned projects
● Database close-out
● Critical item review
● Quality Control