We are looking for a Research Consultant who will manage projects of research outreach to boost visibility and impact of scientific publications. (See http://ies.igroupnet.com for what we are doing.)
You will be trained with our proprietary research storyboard, and helping our research clients in content curation and online engagement. Most of the online engagement will support the production and evidencing of research impact that contributes to the success of the research performance and university rankings.
You need to be comfortable in dealing with research topics of multidisciplinary and be confident in sharing your expert opinion in helping the scientific researchers to improve their research branding. You are encouraged to stay in touch with the latest trends and tools of research communication, and proactively to share that to the audience
Key part of the role needs great collaboration skills, working closely with our partners and colleagues globally. Most importantly, you shall carry a great enthusiasm of meeting researchers, innovators, academics, and engaging with them passionately
This role will require to travel locally and internationally.
- Higher degree (MSc or PhD) in STEM fields is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the academic/research environment worldwide
- A working knowledge of scientific publishing is desirable
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and experience of marketing as well as working knowledge of a variety of marketing channels.
- Ability to obtain and analyse market research and insights to create a clear and practical marketing implementation approach gaining buy-in from a wide range of colleagues.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills and the ability to make appropriate decisions and take prompt and effective action, if necessary, under pressure of time and circumstances, are essential
- Must possess strong English and Mandarin communications (verbal and written) skills, public speaking skills is essential
- Demonstrate strategic planning ability as well as organisational, planning and time-management skills
1.Analyze and present data about internet industry & digital market outlook for business planning
2.Compile competitive intelligence on industry trends, key competitors, market strategies, product feature, pricing, positioning, business portfolio and model simplification for corporate strategy planning to support Executives management in strategic decision making.
3.Develop and build reports to track and monitor key performance metrics for the organization to identify areas of opportunity for growth and innovation.
4.Perform ad-hoc analytical requests for leadership team.
1.Degree holder or above in any related discipline
2.Demonstrated experience with data modeling, extracting information out of large data sets and analysis.
30Experience in Competitive Marketing Analyst and forecasting or keeping track of industry trends is preferred.
4.Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and organizational skills
5.Great attention to detail and strong communication skills, both Chinese & English written and verbal.