The Institute of Statistical Science at Academia Sinica invites applications for 1-2 Postdoctoral Fellows for one-year (renewable annually), beginning at earliest September 1, 2018, under the supervision of Dr. Frederick Kin Hing Phoa.
The applicant will be involved in one or more research projects conducted by Dr. Phoa, and these research projects include but not limited to the following topics:
(1) Theory, Construction and Optimization of Designs in Physical, Biological and Computer Experiments
(2) Variable/Model Selection, Clustering/Classification Methods
(3) Nature-Inspired Metaheuristic Optimization Methods via Algorithms with Parallel Computing Architecture
(4) Statistical Analysis of Network/Correlated Data (Social Networks, Sensor Networks, Neural Networks)
(5) Big Data Analytics and Automated Statistical Analysis
The applicant who has his/her own research plan in above or related areas is also welcome.