1. Create summer/winter camp including selecting textbooks, designing activities, and overall planning
2. In charge of all camp related materials and distribution to all branches
3. Conduct trainings for school staff and teachers.
4. Support branches when needed.
5. Assist curriculum department as needed.
6. Go through Montessori Phonics training and teach a class
Columbia English is currently looking for aspiring teachers to join our Montessori phonics training program. This program will provide the candidates training opportunity and mentorship alongside experienced teachers for eventual job placement. Current student or recent college graduate.
Ideal candidates must be:
Fluent in English
Patient and energetic
Enthusiastic in teaching 4.5-6 year old children