Are you a dynamic, highly motivated professional that embraces innovation and longs to be part of a school that encourages thoughtful risk-taking, is open to new approaches to instruction, understands the value of physical fitness, and is committed to professional development?
Do you want to shape tomorrow‘s leaders by having the opportunity to play a role in determining the school‘s climate and collaborate with colleagues to decide what and how you will teach?
If so, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
• Develop, design, and implement lesson plans and classroom activities.
• Curriculum and activity implementation.
• Teaching that awakens the desire for students to learn English.
• Take a proactive approach in discovering methods that enhance learning and overcome obstacles.
• Maintain an open line of communication with students and parents.
內湖教室 一四 16:30~18:30 國小班
內湖教室 五 18:30~21:30 國中班
內湖教室 三 17:00~18:30六 09:00~10:30 國小班
內湖教室 六 09:00~12:00 國中班
內湖教室 二 17:00~18:30五 17:00~18:30 中階
內湖教室 三 17:00~18:30六 09:00~10:30 中階
內湖教室 三 18:30~21:30 國一特訓(團)
內湖教室 五 18:30~21:30 高一特
內湖教室 六 13:00~16:00 高一特
English Teacher needed for our elementary school program, Grade 2 and Grade 5, afternoon from 1:30-6:30 Monday to Friday (no Tuesday). If you are an enthusiastic, energetic, patient teacher, we are looking for you! We offer complete English environment to our students so a teacher with English capability of Excellent to Native is required. We use American curriculum so a teacher with knowledge of US culture is preferred........