The Restaurant Manager will assume operational and financial responsibility for the restaurant. This includes maintaining an optimum manpower and supplies level, providing excellent services to guests.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities :
• Ensures all colleagues maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times
• Ensures colleagues wear designated uniforms which are well pressed and in a good state of repair and that name badges are worn at all times
• Maintains a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and is able to answer guest questions in a quick, polite and helpful manner
• Handles guest complaints or problems promptly, ensuring that any resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the manager in a timely manner
• Ensures hotel policies and procedures are adhered to
• Ensures statutory rules and regulations are adhered to e.g. Health & Safety at Work, Weights and Measures, licensing laws etc.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of fire prevention and ensures colleagues follow evacuation procedures on hearing the alarm
• Demonstrates security conscious behaviours in respect of guests, colleagues and hotel property / welfare and reports suspicious circumstances to the Manager
• Attends meetings and training sessions that may be beneficial personally or to the restaurant operation
-Responsible for the day to day operation of the Guest Relation section whilst on duty.
-To ensure that all the hotel’s guests are greeted, attended to and assisted with a level of serviced that is professional, efficient yet friendly and second to none.
-To ensure that all guests are made to feel comfortable and welcome in a genuine warm way at all times.
-Attend to all feedbacks/comments from guest and transmit them to the departments concerned and ensure that corrective actions are taken immediately
-Must have a keen sense of observation and should not be restricted to enumeration of observed facts but should suggest remedies and recommend improvements in hotel operation where opportunities for improvement services, increase revenue, etc.
To assists in all aspects of creating, delivering and maintaining of all flower arrangements and amenities.
-Ensure Hotel Public areas and Lobby areas flowers to be changed regularly.
-F&B flowers set up according to Event Orders and department requirements.
-Order all weekly flowers requirements according to Public Areas, F & B Areas