M Moser Associates, a global firm specialising in the design and delivery of innovative workplaces, is seeking qualified designers to join our Taipei office.
This key role requires talented, creative and communicative candidates who are interested in creating designs that effectively respond to the unique needs and business objectives of our clients.
We seek a dynamic thinker who thrives as a team member in a creative environment. You should also be a thoughtful, articulate communicator with excellent organisational skills and a solid talent for design.
As a designer, you will:
- Participate in general business development activities and creative assignments
- Assist in developing project images, materials, finishes and construction details
- Translate initial concepts into detailed 3D models and plans
- Manage drawing documentation
Ideally, candidates should offer the following:
- Degree in Interior Design
- Ability to work creatively and productively with Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minima 3 to 5 year of relative experience
1.Analyze sales result, frequently discuss business status and quarterly/annually forecast with key account.
2.Set up target of key account, maintain and achieve the target.
3.Visit key account regularly, manage the relationship between the business and the customers.
4.Market research, support exhibitions, analyze exhibition performance.
5.Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
6.Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
7.Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
8.Ensure organizations‘ success in profitability, reputation, and customer satisfaction.
* Will go abroad for attending national exhibition with sales team 1~2 times for a year.
- 新北市汐止區|月薪 30,000~70,000元月薪 30,000~70,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學|千大企業展開收合
1. Handle one of Lanner‘s top 10 key customer and maximize customer‘s satisfaction in all aspects
2. Coordination among different departments to fulfill ODM customer request
3. Communication with customer about shipping schedule, forecast, and materials plan
4. Control inventory in reasonable level
5. Achieve annual revenue and GP target