- 台南市新市區|月薪 28,000~40,000元月薪 28,000~40,000元|經驗不拘|高中職以上畢業展開收合
- ● JLPTN1,JLPTN2,JLPTN3,J.TEST實用日本語檢定(C級),BJT商務日語能力 J1 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車 駕照
- Consolidates financial information, preparing reports and statements and reporting to Directors
- Achieves daily / weekly/monthly/quarterly processing/reporting objectives
- Manages, communicates and delivers to all relevant reporting deadlines
- Maintains and issues weekly/monthly Cash and Balance Sheet forecasts
- Ensures integrity of Balance Sheet through prompt reconciliation and review
- Leads and delivers on Audit and Compliance objectives
- Sets targets for improvement in all key operational areas – e.g. Daily Sales Outstanding, Days Payables Outstanding, Currency Exposure, Days to Close, Payroll processes, Fixed Asset validation, etc.
1. Manage the daily store operation and administration as well as maintain the highest standard of shop environment and positive shopping experience for customers.
2. Drive the sales team to achieve sales target.
3. Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service.
4. Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers.
5. Work closely with different internal department of head office in Taiwan and pursue timely and effective communication
Coordinating overseas business, market share & strategy, current market status/demand, and annual marketing plan.
Developing overseas markets and foreign strategic partners.
Modifying and adjusting sales/marketing strategy according to international market condition and changes to increase market share of company products.
Responsible for team performance and target result, maintaining existing clients and customer visits, developing new customers.
Planning and participating for international exhibitions.
Conducting sales progress report regarding market conditions and market share analysis.
Sales team management and educational training to improve skills of team members.
Overseas business trips, visiting foreign clients.
- ● 英美語文學類,貿易學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
*Supervise and coordinate daily activities: planning and reaching of sales targets
*Sales, assistance and gain client’s loyalty : keeping the database updated, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
*Promote the boutique in the surrounding area (Luxury hotels, local opinion makers, local associations)
*Data and boutique reports analysis and management;
*Cash register management and bank deposits:
*Corporate Layout and Visual Merchandising rules to be applied, keeping the high standard of the boutique image.
*Administrative and corporate guidelines to be applied by all boutique team members
*Stock management. Verify unsold and range of products;
*Personal care and make sure all the employees’ image matches with the corporate guidelines
*Fluent in English and in the language of country of reference
*IT knowledge and application
*Sales experience of luxury Brands (sales technique, knowledge for the sector in terms of customers and needs)
*Excellent relation skills ( empathy, communication, good speech skill, pragmatism)
*Good skills to work for targets (KPI’s, in quantity and quality)
*Product knowledge (materials, wearability, functionality; respect of company’s guidelines in display, presentation to the client, management)
*Service oriented (taking care of others’ need, motivation is to satisfy client’s need, patience)
*Knowledge of stock rotation and inventory management
*Knowledge of economic and financial basics for a correct boutique management
- 台北市南港區|面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|10年工作經驗以上|大學以上展開收合
•10 or more years of hands-on and successful experiences as a General Manager in advanced medical device companies
• Build a world-class Medical Device organization to drive the strategies and initiatives with the regulated medical device business in Taiwan
• Manage the business team to develop the Aulisa wireless continuous patient vital sign monitoring systems that meet FDA regulations and market clearance submission standards
• Responsible for all business functional areas in a complete Medical Device company in Taiwan, including R&D (product development), Marketing and Sales, Regulatory Affair including regulatory submission for FDA 510(K) and Taiwan TFDA product registration, CE Mark and 13485-2016 certification, medical device regulatory compliance; ERP implementation, supply chain management, GMP and Quality Systems
• Manage Marketing and Sales Team and implement new medical device product launches in Taiwan
• Drive annual revenue growth via a distributor or direct sales organization. Secure, retain and grow both new and existing accounts
• Execute plans for an IPO initiative to list Taiwan Aulisa’s stock in Taiwan Security Exchange in 2019
• Manage a GMP factory in Taiwan to manufacture all the Aulisa products to support the world-wide markets
• Maintain financials, in accordance with the Company’s governance and go, including the Annual Budget, P&L and Sales Forecasts.
• Other related duties and responsibilities as may be directed.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- ● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- 澳門|月薪 46,000~57,000元月薪 46,000~57,000元|2年工作經驗以上|專科以上展開收合
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Understand & gather project requirement from client to define work schedule, tasks and allocate resources for efficient delivery of the project;
2. Liaise with clients and internal staff to manage and balance competing demand for project scope, cost, time and quality;
3. Prepare project documentation such as schedule, checklist, UAT document etc;
4. Monitor and review project progress to ensure milestones and objectives are met.
1. Degree or Diploma graduate in engineering or computer related disciplines;
2. Certifications in PMP / PRINCE2 would be an added advantage;
3. Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Network Infrastructure and Windows Server environment;
4. Able to communicate and work with different levels of corporate client;
5. Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills;
6. Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English, Mandarin a plus.
- ● 電子工程學類,電算機一般學類 相關科系
- ● PMP國際專案管理師 專業憑證
Product manager – Safari with extremely smart and self-driven people
Having whole bunch of crazy ideas but no chance to realize them? Great at product development and management but want to dabble with products in Artificial Intelligence? Dreaming of growing with the smartest and self-driven people on this island? Awesome! YOU are the one we are looking for to join this Safari creating the moonshot products with AI technology.
At Appier, we solve the most difficult problems and use AI technology to bring value to the world. How? Using AI technology, simply providing organized data for data scientists to analyze can no longer satisfies us. We break the barrier between human-machine and automate cognitive process of human mind, the best decision making which takes hundreds of thousands of human brain to achieve. Going back to people, Appiers come with the best academic background and equip with best practices from the past experiences in tech giants such as Google, Yahoo...etc. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from, but what we’ve accomplished. We have launched the behavior analysis platform which can comprehensively understand anyone, at any time, on any devices. Just imagine we are the closest friend of everyone in the cyber world and can help you even before you think of. Can you imagine how power it is in different applications?
We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and the smartest people like you to brainstorm moonshot ideas, define product roadmap and roll up our sleeves to the whole productlization journey from customer interview, user experience design , functional spec, engineering development, to marketing activities.
A true adventurer, a self-motivated, hands-on product manager who is not only skillful in thinking in-the-box, but also knowing how to think out-of-box and willing to improve every aspect of the productlization cycle from idea brainstorming, engineering work, to marketing activities. Passion is the only driver to us.
1. Interact with customers, prospects, partners and latest market trend to define market requirements and forward-looking product strategy
2. Translate market requirements into product requirements (PRDs)
3. Work closely with UX/UI designers to come up user experience design
4. Define the product roadmap with milestones down to week level
5. Coordinate engineer/QA team to deliver product on time with good quality
6. Plan go-to-market strategy together with product marketing team
7. Create and deliver product training materials to enable services and support teams
8. Customer engagement with sales team
- ● 電算機學門,數學統計學門,資訊管理學類 相關科系
1.Identifying, assessing and targeting potential business partners worldwide.
2.Account development and management
3.Business terms negotiation and contract preparation and reviewing
4.Investment opportunities assessment
5.Market research, analysis and valuation
6.Competitor landscape and deals evaluation and comparison
7.Pricing strategy development
8.Represent the company at international exhibitions and conferences for partnering and networking purposes
- ● 藥學學類,醫學學類,其他醫藥衛生學類 相關科系
- 新北市汐止區|月薪 30,000~60,000元月薪 30,000~60,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學以上畢業|千大企業展開收合
- 維持各項管理系統 Maintain Corporate Management Systems
- 安排管理系統稽核 Arrange management system audits
- 協調年度碳排放揭露 Coordinate annual CDP data upload.
- 參與企業社會責任報告 Participate CSR reporting
- 規劃部門教育訓練 Plan department training
- ● 工程學門,工業管理學類,工業技藝及機械學門 相關科系
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/International Trade or equivalent
2. Must have over 7 years of sourcing or project managing experience
3. Excellent communication skills : need to communicate globally with overseas branch managers
4. Prior buying or product development experience with specific product category
5. Knowledge of retail markets and strong sense of product development
6. Ability to lead, influence and manage business partners and direct groups of associates
1. Excellent verbal & written English skills
2.Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/International Trade or equivalent
1. Define internal Quality Spec, Criteria then setup and handle relative internal process/policy review and approval like Test Plan, Certification, GP, ECN.
2. Customer quality requirement review and discussion
3. Working with customer for field return issue
4. Check EVT/DVT/PVT status and review relative test report
5. Supplier process review and improvement
6. Manufacturing process review and improvement
7. Factory yield/ORT review and judgement
- ● 工程學門,電算機學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
- |旅遊服務台中市北區|月薪 35,000~50,000元月薪 35,000~50,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
The utmost role and responsibility of a reputation manager is to create and maintain a favourable brand image of the company and its products. He is in charge of every social media account of the Company`s brands and monitors how the brands are engaging with the audience. Not just this, Online Reputation Manager also handles what should go out in media about the company and how to handle the review websites.
1. Have an understanding of search engine behaviour, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc. These are considered to be the most important and basic skills of a reputation manager.
2. Work towards enhancing and building the organisation‘s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
3. Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organisation. Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
4. Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the Company`s reputation has been tarnished.
5. Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralise the effect of the former.
6. Lead the management team in maintaining and improving the Company`s reputation.
7. Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
- ● 餐旅服務學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
* Overall team leader for the Communications/PR department
* Driving the fashion, corporate, internal communications and event management for the company
* Develop and execute the local communication strategy, goals and plan n in line with global and local direction
* Together with showroom, develop and maintain relationship with fashion media, celebrities, stylists and influencers.
* Official spokesperson
* Responsible for communicating H&M messages externally and internally in communications issues together with Greater
China and HO
* Part of the crisis management team and responsible for crisis communication strategy
* Budget control and management
* Work and manage showroom team on the day-to-day matters, half yearly dialogue, training etc.
* Compilating the relevant weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
* Responsible for internal communications like Backstage, Enewsletter, Inside and country manager’s social media
* Present at department meetings, sales meetings and equivalent
* Report directly to Regional Communications Manager and indirect to local Sales Manager
• Assures the company KPIs for lead time and on time performance are
tracking to achieve defined company goals.
• Leads the team of Procurement Specialists to oversee supplier held inventory
to assure proper levels of inventory are maintained at the suppliers.
• Works with suppliers to reduce lead time through effective inventory and
• Manages timely and accurate posting of data.
• Executes the 1A synchronized ordering program with targeted suppliers.
• Assures all ordering protocols are properly carried out.
• In conjunction with the DP, sets goals for negotiated price savings for the
• Coordinating with PD & 1A Purchasing on vendor items/purchase
o Vendor part number, MOQ, specification, & price updates
• Oversee system accuracy to assure all vendor updates (pricing, vendor SkU)
are updated in the system
• Supports PD in the on-boarding of new suppliers to assure successful material
flow at launch.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- 澳門|月薪 76,000~115,000元月薪 76,000~115,000元|3年工作經驗以上|專科以上展開收合
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To lead a team of salespeople to achieve annual sales and revenue targets;
2. Promote IT products and services to clients of various sectors;
3. Maintain and establish customer relationship to ensure quality service is delivered;
4. Plan and implement sales strategies to align with company‘s business objective.
1. Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline preferred;
2. At least 3 years of selling experience in IT industry;
3. Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills;
4. Result-oriented, self-disciplined;
5. Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English, Mandarin a plus.
- ● 一般商業學類,電算機一般學類 相關科系
• Participating overall product strategy, including hardware, software and ecosystem.
• Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for the owned product lines.
• Drive delivery of your products and features. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring the products to market.
• Provide written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders.
• Work closely with Product Marketing to think through the Go-to-Market strategy.
• Provide proactive support to Sales and deliver product-related training.
• Intensive international traveling to support regional sales achieving business goals. Engage with VIP customers through customer visiting.
• Active contribution and participation in international standardization committees representing ADLINK and your product line.
- ● 機械工程學類,電子工程學類,電算機一般學類 相關科系
Setup dialler training plan and implementation
Manage and adjust the timeline for leads to meet the business target needs and maximize the effectiveness of the leads
Coordinate cross function collaboration
Perform assigned tasks and projects from line manager
Execute the requirements and regulations within the bank and from regulators
1.Lead project team for new product development from RFQ/Project kick off to mass production to meet cost/specification/schedule/quality target.
2.Main contact window for differ region customer in NPI stage.
3.Communication and coordinate with customer and function team members
4.Lead the Project issue review and risk assessment coordination
5.Meeting with customer in English
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照
- 澳門|月薪 38,000~57,000元月薪 38,000~57,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學以上展開收合
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Promote a wide range of IT products or solutions to customers;
2. Develop a new business and achieve specified sales target;
3. Ensure sales opportunities are identified, managed and closed effectively;
4. High touch base with customers to understand the requirement and business need.
1. Degree or Diploma graduated;
2. Around 2-5 years IT experience will be an advantage;
3. Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English, Mandarin a plus.
4. Mature, aggressive, self-motivated, independent, energetic with strong sense of commitment and responsibility;
5. Strong team player with good interpersonal skill.
- ● 電算機學門,資訊科學學門 相關科系