1.Power MOSFET/IGBT/FRD/Sic/GaN device development.
2.Development device in Taiwan or Worldwide foundry house.
3.Device Mode for H-SPICE and P-SPICE.
4.Device Electrical and Reliability.
- ● 工程學門,化學學類,物理學類 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 23,100~40,000元月薪 23,100~40,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
1.Spice model generation and verification for advanced and specialty technologies
2.Spice Model Parameter Extraction
3.Test key design
4.Internal and external customer support
5.Advanced modeling tools, extraction algorithms and model equation benchmarking
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,光電工程學類 相關科系
Spice model generation and verification for advanced and specialty technologies
Spice Model Parameter Extraction
Test key design
Internal and external customer support
Advanced modeling tools, extraction algorithms and model equation benchmarking
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,物理學類 相關科系
- 高雄市林園區|月薪 30,000~35,000元月薪 30,000~35,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
8.顧客售後滿意度維持 (如: 顧客抱怨及問題反應處理、維持顧客對公司及業務員信賴度)
更多公司現況資訊請參考 FB 粉絲頁: https://www.facebook.com/gpengine/
- ● 商業及管理學門,英美語文學類,其他外國語文學類 相關科系
- ● GEPT全民英檢(高級),TOEIC 多益(Gold860-990分),IELTS國際英語測驗 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 輕型機車 駕照
- ● 自備 輕型機車
Purpose of Job
Participate in the day-to-day operations and support of the IT Services. Deliver a local differentiated IT Service as a Deskside support technician in (see job location) and for various local Huntsman sites(where applicable) whilst acting as the single point of contact between IT and the users for service requests, access requests and resolution of incidents within agreed service level. Provides various Service Management or Business Service Level Management activities for various stakeholders within the IT organization where local hands, language or in-depth technical expertise is required as part of the Service Delivery model.
Responsibility for the end-to-end ownership for Service Request and Incidents as part of the team deliverance, including the support for Huntsman IT service in Warehouses, third-party suppliers & Huntsman end-customers using e-Business functionality. Interfaces with the 2e line resolver groups to ensure priorities are set and the correct information flows.
Manages Local business system applications and / or local server business critical to the site e.g. Access control systems, local HR, Weight bridge etc. in and outside of traditional business hours.
Fully contribute to activities that meet and integrate with Huntsman & Global IT organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care. Operates the Global IT end user support processes and information in line with the Customer Service procedures ensuring high accuracy and quality information.
- ● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類 相關科系
• To translate the concept and ideals of Jamie’s Italian into a successfully operating restaurant & kitchen
• To ensure the overall smooth running of the kitchen and the implementation, evolution and ongoing improvement of standards and profitability
• To achieve the highest food standards in order to exceed both customer and staff expectations
• To act as role model for staff and ambassador for Jamie’s Italian, reflecting its unique culture, positive attitude and excellent standards at all times
• The ability to drive a competitive COS and col through the running of an organized kitchen
• Understand and drive the highest food safety standard throughout the kitchen
• Responsible for Managing all Hot & Cold Production & Service
• Must be strict with the quality of food that is coming out of the kitchen
• The ability to drive the kitchen, ensuring food is presented to a very high quality
• Perform and maintain smooth daily operation in Kitchen
• Well-organized with good interpersonal and skills, team player
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ● 工程學門 相關科系
˙ Develop effective sales campaign & leads campaign to improve client product holdings
˙ Design prevailing Client Value Proposition and marketing campaign for client acquisition
˙ Run customer portfolio analysis to identify business opportunities and improve return
˙ Leverage multiple sales channel to generate referrals or up sells such as liability and FX
˙ Monitor asset & liability portfolio against pricing to ensure delivery of income target
˙ Lead ad-hoc projects from planning to execution, tracking and result evaluation
˙ Excellent MS Office (word/excel/PPT) skills required
˙ SME or Program lending experience preferred
˙ Group policies & standards assurance
1. Alliance cooperation for PFB NTB
3. Sales model and performance management
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- |會計服務面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|2年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
•Participate in project workstreams across Connected Enterprise, Customer Experience, Sales & Marketing Transformation, and Intelligent Automation services.
•Execute transformational projects with key activities include as-is diagnostic, to-be design, prioritize various initiatives, and define a detailed action plan.
•Innovate new business models at the intersection of customer journey and various ecosystem. Focus primarily (but not limited) on financial services industry, may also work with automotive, retail, and manufacturing industries, etc.
•Analyze customer segments insights, orchestrate channel strategy, and re-engineer digital processes.
•Facilitate and help various design thinking and co-creation workshops throughout project engagement.
•Help to setup project plan, complete contracting process, and coordinate various tasks as needed.
•Contribute to the development of client proposals as part of our ongoing opportunity pursuit efforts.
•Review the deliverables of junior researchers and provide directions and training as necessary.
- 台北市南港區|月薪 37,300元月薪 37,300元|經驗不拘|碩士、博士展開收合
1. Apply technical expertise and experience to plan and carry out laboratory and/or clinical research projects for the cancer immunotherapy.
2. Maintain and establish tissue culture cell lines; work with live animals, primarily mice; and perform basic to intermediate techniques in cancer-immunological research.
3. Lab Maintenance.
- ● 生物學類,醫學技術及檢驗學類,生物科技學類 相關科系
- 面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|4年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports the Data Services solutions at Change Healthcare. Your role will extend from helping conceptualize and design new solutions, to ultimately implementing and delivering those solutions.
The Software Developer works as part of an agile scrum team under the guidance of the Development Manager and will have the following job duties:
• Define application design by analyzing requirements and architectural constraints; help define system behaviors supporting the requested features.
• Design and develop software in all layers (front-end, mid-tier, server side) as needed.
• Development and execution of test cases, and development and execution of automated tests covering tests at the unit, contract, system and performance levels.
• Participate in the technology selection process, performing research and prototyping related to the technologies that have the potentials to satisfy specific product requirements and/or development needs. Provides input for the build/buy decision process in this area
• Collaborates with the other team members throughout the development lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups such as Product Management, Support, Services and Sales
• Supports the release effort and helps troubleshoot and correct post-deployment issues
• Accepts ownership for taking on new problems and challenges and proactively explores opportunities to add value to the overall software development effort within the organization
- 面議（經常性薪資 4 萬含以上）|6年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
Senior Big Data Software Engineer/Developer
• Develop and maintain applications built using Big Data solutions such as Apache Spark, Zeppelin, Apache Kafka, S3, Presto, Python and Hive in AWS ecosystem
• Write complex and efficient spark pipelines to transform raw data sources into easily accessible models by coding across several languages such as Scala, Java and SQL.
• Build custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs leveraging JAX-RS and Open API specifications.
• Profile data sources, create dimensional models, implement ETL, and load into data warehouse and data lake
• Build, manage, and deploy distributed systems in the AWS ecosystem – AWS S3, EC2, EMR,SNS, Lambda
• Create custom Spark SQL queries to help support the analytics team.
• Gather requirements from teams and translate into code. Work with distributed team.
• Deliver clean, scalable, maintainable code and monitoring.
• 6 years software development and data engineering experience or comparable skill level with at least 2 years on AWS
• Strong Spark, Scala software development skills are required for this position
• Great problem-solving skills and the ability to break down large problems into actionable steps
• Experience with configuration and maintenance of distributed computing systems
• Knowledge of open API specification(Swagger)
• Strong understanding of Web APIs / HTTP / REST / JSON
• Experience with design, development, deployment, versioning, and maintenance of secure RESTful APIs
• Knowledge on integration with API gateway (preferable)
• An understanding of X12 EDI specially 837,835,276,277,270,271
• An understanding of FHIR standards
• AWS DevOps activities