Supervises students entering and exiting school vehicles, monitors student behavior while vehicles are in transit, and assists the driver to ensure safe operation of the vehicle.
• Supervise students as they get on/off the bus and while they are onboard the bus to ensure student safety.
• Assist the bus driver to ensure compliance to TAS guideline and routes, student safety inside the bus, and a sense of travel time.
• Communicate with parents to facilitate a trust-based and reliant bus service.
• Previous work experience with children preferred
• College graduate preferred
• Intermediate English and fluent Mandarin language skills preferred
• Punctual, patient, assertive with high regard for the safety and wellbeing of children
• Follow strict school guidelines
Work hours: 6AM-8AM
14:20PM - 15:50PM
15:50PM - 18:20PM