1. Develops and executes sales strategies and plans based on a deep understanding of the account.
2. Generate targeted solutions and negotiate all customer agreements.
3. Collaborates with technical team to ensure sales and technical plans are aligned.
4. Provides leadership for the account team and establishes a vision with measurable goals and objectives. Regularly review team results to hold team accountable and recognize significant contributions.
5. Develops and maintains executive relationships – internal and external.
1. Minimum of 8 years direct account management experience in electronic design or similar.
2. Bachelor‘s degree, preferably in engineering
3. Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
4. Demonstrated background of experience being able to establish a broad and deep understanding of customers and business
*The ideal candidates are deeply understand EDA and Foundry business, and with rich Sales (Key Account) experience .
1. Please send both your English CV with Chinese name to email@example.com
2. Please be noted ＂ONLY＂ short-list candidates will be contacted.
As a Place and Route Application Engineer in Mentor Graphics, you will work with account managers and product division to drive the adoption of Mentor Graphics Software in the Place and Route market space. You will be:
- Supporting Mentor‘s Place and Route Products (Nitro) in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
- Helping Account Managers identify and qualify the link between customer needs and Mentor Graphics‘ tools.
- Illustrating the value Mentor Graphics brings to customers by assisting customers in their evaluations of Mentor Graphics‘ Place and Route software; developing and delivering software demonstrations and technical presentations; performing benchmarks evaluations for customers.
- Assisting customers who are deploying Mentor Graphics‘ software to solve their design challenges; managing and coordinating the technical relationships between customers and the Mentor Graphics‘ Account team and product marketing.
- Performing Strategic product planning and market promotion.
Bachelors degree, 5+ years of EDA experience or hands-on Place & Route experience.
A strong understanding of physical design tools and flows.
Must have hands-on experience with place & route, physical synthesis, and signoff tools.
Experience as a chip design engineer performing tapeout-out/s with responsibilities in Place & Route is a plus.
Have working experience with one/more of the following tools: Mentor (Pinnacle, Olympus-SoC, Nitro, Calibre), Synopsys (IC Compiler, ICC2, Physical Compiler, Astro, PrimeTime, Star-RCXT), Cadence (SoC Encounter, Encounter Timing System, Innovus), and Magma (Blast Fusion, Talus).
Must be familiar with Perl and Tcl scripting.
Applicant needs a broad understanding of Multi-Corner and Multi-Mode design closure including the components of placement, physical synthesis, clock tree synthesis and detail routing.
Be able to work on-site at customer premises, have good customer interfacing skills, and be able to work with a broad array of individuals in a cross-functional team.
Job description :
Mentor, a Siemens Business is now inviting applications for our Associate / Graduate Program for the position of Associate.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems. Associate Rotational Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our product marketing divisions and sales organization. Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations.
- ● 電機工程學類 相關科系
About Mentor Graphics Yield Enhancement Services:
Mentor Consulting Yield Enhancement Services provides the expertise and project management skills required for effective deployment of advanced technologies. We have successfully helped customers worldwide meet their objectives of on-time technology, high-quality and accurate designs, optimal performance, higher yield, and faster turn-around-time, time-to-market and yield ramp. Consultants also ensure knowledge transfer to enable continued success and accelerated adoption of technologies and methodologies.
The Consultant will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions for Mentor Graphics customers with focus on customers located in Asia. Leading the execution of consulting programs and working with Mentor Graphics marketing, and sales teams and with customers on developing, implementing and deploying semiconductors design and manufacturing solutions utilizing Mentor Graphics software. Ensure services are aligned with Mentor Graphics products roadmaps, and sales strategies. Consultant will be working with the rest of the consulting team of multi-nationals and will be required to travel.
1. Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations
2. Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics‘ Questa to solve design challenges
3. Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics‘ processes and tracking tools
4. Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
5. Developing technical content for Mentor‘s knowledge base
6. Communicating customers‘ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams
7. Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系