- 台北市大安區|月薪 35,000~40,000元展開收合
- ● 汽車汽修學類,機械工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
- ● 產物保險業務員,乙級汽車修護技術士,丙級汽車修護技術士 專業憑證
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
1. Cards Product P&L and key business drivers management, including new account acquisition growth & market share penetration.
2. Manage all applicable Cards product with full business view from Product growth, revenue growth, portfolio growth, expense management and customer activation/loyalty/retention.
3. Review and formulate and execute product strategies to grow market share & enhance profitability of all applicable Cards portfolio.
4. Deliver differentiated value propositions, keeping ahead of the competition, and aligning to global/regional guidelines & framework. Adopting global standards that enable local empowerment.
5. Drive quality TTD acquisition, working closely with the sales channels/ platforms
6. Explore and evaluate and implement new & alternative acquisition marketing strategies to get new leads cost-effectively.
7. Own the customer journey from initial engagement through to product/account cessation
8. Explore and realize (where applicable) product feature/process improvement.
9. Manage/Drive execution of product programs/ campaigns, working closely with Marketing, E-business, Legal, Compliance & Decision Management
10. Deliver client excellence, achieving leadership in top down NPS for the applicable segment and rNPS & overall cards segment NPS
11. Run business in control with laws, regulations and our own policies to protect the brand and the franchise
Work with Sales Team to ensure strong acquisition of the individuals and also drive healthy spend and active rate.
- ● 企業管理學類 相關科系
我們正在尋找有潛力、對〝顧問業〝充滿激情的〝數學人才〝加入我們。 您將有機會加入我們Actuarial team的團隊，與專業的精算團隊們一起工作成長，透過親身經歷我們的高價值(High-Value)、高科技(High-Tech)、高體驗(High-Touch)的文化，會讓您充份展現才華，發揮天賦和潛能。
【Work You‘ll do】
• Working with other staff and managers to efficiently deliver high quality projects. There are opportunities to be staffed on a large variety of projects including but not limited to:
- IFRS 17 Implementation
- Advisory of risk-based capital regime
- Actuarial model development and review
- Embedded value calculation and review
- Asset-Liability model development and review
- Reserve review
- Merger and acquisition
- Market entry strategy
- Risk management consulting
- Regulatory consulting
• Working with our professionals in different geographical locations across the Asia Pacific region including Korea, Japan, Australia and other South East Asian countries
• Providing assistance on internal research, marketing and product development
• Collaborating with professionals in other Deloitte Advisory service lines
• University Degree holder
• Committed to obtaining fellowship qualification of an internationally recognized actuarial organization, e.g. SOA.
• Good progress in actuarial examination would be advantageous
• Ability to learn, apply, and communicate actuarial concepts and ideas
• Attention to details, strong analytical and good organizational skills
• Proficient in MS office Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication in verbal and written English and ideally in Mandarin Chinese
• Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills
• Step1：點選此連結 : https://reurl.cc/ZnRQOg
- 中央大學 3/10 (二) 10:10 – 11:00 am 國鼎光電大樓國際會議廳
- 台灣大學 3/25 (三) 19:00 – 20:30 pm 台大集思會議中心蘇格拉底廳 (疫情影響取消)
- Open Day 4/09 (四) 14:00–15:30 pm 集思-米開朗基羅廳 (疫情影響取消)
- 台灣科技大學 4/20 (一) 12:20 – 13:10 pm
- 中央大學 5/3 (日) 10:00 – 16:00 pm (疫情影響取消)
- 中央大學 5/30 (六) 13:00–16:00pm 集思交通部
- ● 商業及管理學門,電算機學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|時薪 160元時薪 160元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
【2020 德勤校園徵才計畫】Deloitte Club
Deloitte Club is a structured program designed and developed for students who want to learn from the best and be prepared for a bright career. We will connect you with professionals, help you develop your business skills and understanding of the profession and, more importantly, provide you with practical work experience in the business world. We’ll put you in position to make an impact. Whatever your career ambitions, we’ll help you achieve them.
You will be empowered as our campus ambassador to promote Deloitte‘s culture and shared values, and enhance Deloitte‘s brand as an employer. You can also get first-hand experience of what makes Deloitte tick and help us look for other talented students. You will not only provide timely communication and feedback, you‘ll also help generate synergy by pulling together talented peers to meet one other at Deloitte.
Join Deloitte Club. Your every innovation and courage will be respected, and every effort and step forward will be rewarded. We invite you to join us now for a better future! Make an Impact that Matters.
Start to build career-long connections
• Network with talented students and world class experts. Start building networks with experienced professionals.
Grow your individual talent
• First-hand career experience through our internships
• Enhanced professional and individual skills though online and offline training.
Start to make an impact
• Experience our culture and develop your potential.
Be inspired by world-class experts
• Get full support from our established professionals, learn our latest insights and discover what really happens in industry.
Who we‘re looking for
• You‘ll be an undergraduate or postgraduate student in any discipline at a recognized university who is expecting to earn your degree in 2022.
• You‘ll have a passion to promote the Deloitte talent brand on campus with rich experience in work with campus organizations and good connections. You‘ll be ready to make an impact.
• Familiar with the school and possessing good knowledge of different new media promotion channels, as well as a strong marketing aptitude.
• Excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills.
• The ability to learn flexibly and fast and solve problems.
• Ambitious and innovative, with a sharp eye for opportunity, and perseverance.
【How to apply】
• Step1：Go to Deloitte career website : https://reurl.cc/4R37vD
• Step2：Click 〝Apply〝 and register account
• Step3：Choose position and submit
•Please contact：email@example.com or call (02)-6616-1710 - Ruby Wang
•About account registration in career website, please contact： firstname.lastname@example.org
- 台北市信義區|月薪 25,000~30,000元展開收合
Citi Taiwan is now hiring for the 2020 Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer & Programs! Get the chance to make progress happen in the one of the leading global banks in Taiwan!
Join Citi and develop skills for global leadership with training and experiential learning opportunities in an inclusive culture of fairness. In the Citi Campus Full-Time & Summer Programs, graduates and interns help us make progress happen, by working across a broad range of business divisions in all of the regions. Citi is more than interested in connecting with the most talented and ambitious people, irrespective of what stage if their studies they have reached.
Full-Time Analyst/Associate Program
• 24-30 months of well-structured and development-focused rotations
• Solid on-the-job training & comprehensive training programs
• Networking activities, coaching/mentoring and buddy support
Summer Analyst Program
• 10-week project-based program over the summer
• Intensive trainings, social events, and professional experience
• Opportunities to be offered to join the full time program at the end of the internship
• Full-Time Analyst - Fresh Undergraduate and Master‘s Graduates
• Full-Time Associate - MBA Graduates with 2-4 years of working experience
• Summer Analyst - Penultimate year students graduating in 2021
Please email us at TaiwanCampusProgram@citi.com with your English & Chinese CVs
•Underwrite requests for credit extensions for new and existing clients, and in the writing of annual reviews with focus on more complex and higher dollar exposure transactions.
•Perform detailed financial analysis on companies, including trend and ratio analysis, and interpret the financial information.
•Perform collateral analysis in order to evaluate collateral performance and changes in trends, as well as to assess repayment capacity based secondary sources of repayment.
•Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reviews of existing borrowers in order to track compliance with various loan covenants as outlined in the loan agreement.
•Build a solid understanding of Citibank products and services within Commercial Banking and the broader organization.
•Coordinate with bankers on customer calls and site visits, when appropriate.
•Perform industry and geographical research and other due diligence as needed.
•Be familiar with Citibank credit policies and practices and regulatory policies, to assist unit in achieving compliance with the above and satisfactory ratings from internal and external auditors.
•Provides training for less experienced credit officers and other credit center staff in application processing, credit analysis and loan closing roles.
•Provide backup to the team manager in workflow distribution and monitoring as needed.
•Recommend changes to process to achieve greater efficiency.
•Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Cash Teller related transaction
- Account maintenance, follow up and coordination.
- Handle customer dispute/issues.
- Support business goal––- Teller referral
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗 專業憑證
- 台北市松山區|月薪 35,000~60,000元展開收合
- ● 信託業業務人員信託業務專業測驗 專業憑證