- 高雄市鹽埕區|月薪 30,000~35,000元月薪 30,000~35,000元|2年工作經驗以上|專科、大學展開收合
About the Role
As Office Administrator, you will provide onsite support for our residents and Community Management team. As our residents come to Taiwan from many international countries, a mandatory requirement is that you are literate and fluent in Mandarin and English.
You are expected to live in Kaohsiung (or surrounding area) to enable easy travel into the Blackeye space. This is not a role that can be undertaken remotely.
You are responsible for:
Greeting/First Point of Contact
• Cover the front desk administration during service hours.
• Be the first and last point of contact for center residents and guests.
• Manage the check-in and check-out for any and all visitors.
• Warmly greet residents, guests and undertake occasional tours, providing guidance and correct information about Blackeye (full training will be given).
• Create a helpful, engaging and genuine experience for our residents and our visitors.
• Handle onboarding and offboarding procedure for residents.
• Assist with simple translation for residents or visitors.
• Facilitate internal community events from planning to execution, including demo days, workshops or assist to set up events hosted by our residents;
• Help with external projects and meetings that we choose to undertake or host from time to time.
• Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues, and make improvements accordingly.
i. daily and weekly checklist follow-up
ii. equipment maintenance, contacting local vendors and reporting issues
iii. ordering consumables
• Demonstrate timely follow-up and follow-through on resident requests and commitments.
• Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager and document accordingly.
• Perform a variety of clerical and office duties with other Blackeye teams.
As Office Administrator, providing a high level of support to the residents is part of the role. Handling daily center operation and maintenance, providing useful information to residents including local accommodation, food, traffic, shopping, phone and internet service etc. This aspect of the role is very important and must be your highest priority.
Skills and Traits
This is the right position for you if you possess the following qualifications:
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
• Two or more years of hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• Proficient in basic computer skills.
• Trustworthy and entrepreneurial spirit. Always looking for solutions to add value to the residents and strengthen their relationship with Blackeye.
• Enthusiastic, positive personality that enjoys customer service.
• Team player, willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types.
• Highly organized and detail oriented. With an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously.
• Fun and excitement about being a part of a great team.
• Being able to make coffee will be a plus.
• Love Taiwan and always willing to present the beauty of Taiwan!
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If you are, apply now.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Please note that this position requires both Chinese and English resume.
- ● 英美語文學類,一般商業學類,教育學門 相關科系
- ● TOEIC多益 (Blue730-855分) 專業憑證